• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • I am sorry

Thank you everyone for accepting me and just being great friends being very caring. recently I have gotten banned for failing a hack check for and ip pinger
    to test my internet connection and "x-raying on skyblock" but anyway I just want to say I took this very badly and it put me VERY down I was devastated this happened so I just wanna say thank you all staff and friends for being there and just making my day everyday and I will be sad to say but I will not be playing on momento for a while and need a very long break from this . IM SORRY .:confused: I will miss you guys

If this is goodbye, I am certainly sorry to see that your time on our server ended this way. I would also like to note though, that you were not banned from the entire network and still have access to the forums to appeal the ban if you feel you can correct the issues you were banned for as well as the ability to purchase an un-ban.

xPhalanxed_

Well, it's really sad to see you go. Hope to see you in the future. Good luck in life.

Note: You can always appeal or purchase an unban, as said above from Cramar.

Well, it's really sad to see you go. Hope to see you in the future. Good luck in life.

Note: You can always appeal or purchase an unban, as said above from Cramar.
    Thank you xPhalanxed_ I will think of what I should do I just need time.