IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

I am the WarTwinkie

WarTwinkie

Retired
I am WarTwinkie. I have been since the first day I joined. I will be to the day I ragequit or told to piss off.

I'm a Florida resident - because you know this, that does not mean I want to meet you if you live nearby.

I drink a lot, weld for a living, and generally care very little about your opinions regarding anything but legitimate server-related things, so I'm not giving you much else to have an opinion about. For your safety.

That all said; you treat me like a human being, I will pay you the same respect and happily so. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask me for help. If I can help, I will.

My scotch is getting warm, I'm done here.

WarTwinkie

Retired
Unless it's server related, no. :)

WarTwinkie

Retired
No, you're my subordinate. Go get me more. Highland Park 15 year single malt or I'll flog you with Fergy's back hair.

Um... I'll let Jay take this one.

I gotchu, leuk_, War calm your hormones I think it's the thirst speaking, go have a drink, forget your own name because you drank so much, and repeat.

I gotchu, leuk_, War calm your hormones I think it's the thirst speaking, go have a drink, forget your own name because you drank so much, and repeat.
You know he'll never lay off the drinking, but I think he will wake up and stay sober for 6 minutes this time.

You know he'll never lay off the drinking, but I think he will wake up and stay sober for 6 minutes this time.
6 minutes, yeah probably, the time it takes for him to make his drink.

WarTwinkie

Retired
4.5. I'm efficient.

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
I am a little late, but hey nice to meet you :D

WarTwinkie

Retired
Hey, nice to meet you, too.

I like how someone took the time to actually mark that old, too... like they have nothing better to do with their time.

Pienooo

Uhm, Nallaka said that I have to watch out so that I don't get eaten by you :p
Never mind, nice to meet you, sir.

WarTwinkie

Retired
I don't eat my staff. I berate them for doing bad jobs repeatedly. So do good and I'll just say random, horrible and hilarious things instead.

dotNullified

I don't eat my staff. I berate them for doing bad jobs repeatedly. So do good and I'll just say random, horrible and hilarious things instead.
Don't trust him! Run while you can! HE WILL GET YOU, SAVE YOUR SELF!! GOOO RUNNNNN AW-----
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH