Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I guess this is goodbye.

MamaBeau

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Unfortunately my time as Manager on Momento has had to come to a sudden end.

I want to let all of you know that you are my family, this is my home and always will be. I put a lot of love and dedication into this server but I'm afraid my time was not spent well enough. I wish more then anything I could be better for the server and for all of you, sadly that is just not the case.
I will stick around and remain in the server, pop on every now and then. I wish all of you the best, and hope you continue to make this server amazing.

Farewell for now.

- Much love <3

1uq

Formerly known as 1stMarin
Reactions
Banned #2
good luck, wish you all the best

Reactions
Goodluck mamabeau <3 hope to see you around! Thanks for everything you've done!

Reactions
You did a lot and I'm glad you were around, even if the time was a little short lived. Wish nothing but the best

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
I love you and will miss you to death. You were the best manager I ever knew and will not forget you.

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
Reactions
Mama, you were an amazing Manager, It’s a real shame to see you go. Best of luck in your future endeavours <3

Reactions
Banned #9
Gunna miss u momiii <3 stay safe and hope to see you around some days :3 goodluck with life!

Ps your child is really cute

Braynt

Reactions
You were an amazing Manager, imo the best we've had. Best of luck in your future, Mama!

Reactions
I've had amazing experiences with you and so has so many others, its weird to see you go but Good luck with life and your future!

Reactions
I will miss you you were an amazing manager and i really liked you sad to see you go

Reactions
Thank you for the experiences, have a good time wherever you go.

Reactions
What??? You're the best manager ever, I can't believe you're leaving. You're the best manager we've ever had on Momento and I can't fathom what it'll be like without you. Thank you for being here, best of luck to your future, we'll miss you <3

KariKittyx

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
I'm honestly so shocked and upset. You were the best Manager we've ever had, and you're such an amazing person and friend. I can't even think about how we'll function without you.

I'm going to miss you so much, much love.

Reactions
We'll all miss you Mama, thanks for the fun events and all the time you've dedicated to helping the server <3

xPhalanxed_

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Mama, thanks for everything you have done! Good luck in the future and be safe!

Reactions
. MamaBeau first of all you were a good manager! I wish you good luck!

Hydra!

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Sad to see you leave. Good luck and stay healthy

Reactions
Bye ❤❤❤Have fun in your life!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤