Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I like che- Oh hi, I'm Quantumic/ThinkInfinity/Quant/WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ME

Quantumic

Formerly known as ThinkInfinity
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm the idiot that is Quantumic. I am a 13 year old Brit and I love playing both the Creative and Towny game modes. I'm always open to playing with other people and not people that call me f***face. -glares at Water_Dragon98-

Anyway, I'm currently working on 3 builds in Creative.
  • A place where people can get vaults and customise them however they want.
  • A banner shop where I try finding people to make banners and then sell them in a shop.
  • And myself and my friend BallonEEE are working on a player factory on his 1st plot.
As you can see, I am quite fond of building even though I am absolutely pants at it. However, I am helpful in other ways. I know a large and growing number of WorldEdit commands which I am willing to help anybody use.
Another thing you might want to know about me is that I am ALWAYS making new profile pictures, and if anybody wants them, I can send them via discord (I just need to know your handle, and for future reference, mine is @Quant#0203 at the time of writing this).
So, overall, I may not be good at building or anything, but I can and will help anybody, only if you have cheese... ¬_¬

By the way, this signature is wrong. I can't be bothered to change it - Oh that's another negative about me... I'm too lazy to do anything.

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Nice to know more about you.

Reactions
Heyo, hope your builds turn out on Creative... anyway, I'm Pop!