Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Im leaving.

Eloyyy

Formerly known as EloyPvP
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Whatsupp people, Eloy here.. I don't know how to start im terrible to make this posts lol

Lets start: First of all I gonna quit because i got bored on the server.. all the gamemodes are a way too OP.
The second thing is because: school.. School kills me like forreal lol. Im also busy with my sport (Ministox Racing Series at Posterholt The Netherlands) Im in my leisure almost always working on my car, I need to combine that with my school,homework,and my sport. So its hard to play Minecraft. I will make a comeback in the furure (Maybe V6 of skyblock or the next season of Prison) but for now I gonna quit.

In summary: I gonna quit, 9/10 times afk if im online and i will come back if V6 of skyblock starts or the next version from Prison, so for now guys, cya
<3

Special thanks:

@fergydanny Thanks for the awsome experience on your server.
@Erxoan One of the best friends I ever met on the server and lil bro im always there for you x) And if you need me on skyblock im there in a second :p
@NonNick Tja nickie.. lang verhaal.What we had an amazing time together mate! Thanks for all <3
@BadDarkMemes RICKIEEEE ja uh.. Also one of the best mates i ever met on the server <3
@Braynt Also a really good friendo of me <3 PvP was always funny with you and your a nice person!

Sorry if I forget you

I know my English is atm bad, but i want to say this now before i forget this. Cya guys <3

Last edited:

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Good bye Eloy. You were a nice person as well. Even if you got punished a lot, you still were a good player. Stay safe out there man!

Thanks for the kind words <3
No problem man!

Eloyyy

Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #3
Good bye Eloy. You were a nice person as well. Even if you got punished a lot, you still were a good player. Stay safe out there man!

Braynt

Reactions
Well cya dude, we'll talk later on skype or discord or something.
@Braynt Also a really good friendo of me <3 PvP was always funny with you and your a nice person!
If you ever need help with Prison PvP just ask and I'll help you, and umm, I'm not that nice lol

Last edited:

MaketBoss

Reactions
Take care man

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
Reactions
sad to see you go. wish I could have gotten to know u better man!

Reactions
Sad that you quit, I hope to see you in V6!

Tjoto

Reactions
Sad to see you go. You were a great friend, but sometimes you can be a bit...Ja hoe zeg ik dit...Strange..Lmao... But outside the game, good luck with your school and sport. Take care of yourself Eloy! <3

Emilyx_

Formerly known as _Emilyyy
Reactions
Take care, buddy.

NonNick

Reactions
@NonNick Tja nickie.. lang verhaal.What we had an amazing time together mate! Thanks for all <3
Sup Eloy, we had an amazing time together, take care of yourself and hope to see you back at a reset!

Eloyyy

Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #11
Sup Eloy, we had an amazing time together, take care of yourself and hope to see you back at a reset!
Take care, buddy.
Sad to see you go. You were a great friend, but sometimes you can be a bit...Ja hoe zeg ik dit...Strange..Lmao... But outside the game, good luck with your school and sport. Take care of yourself Eloy! <3
Sad that you quit, I hope to see you in V6!
sad to see you go. wish I could have gotten to know u better man!

Erxoan

Reactions
You are a very good friend to me. And it's very fun on skyblock with you, I'll never forget you and hopefully you'll be back soon. Good luck with school and ministox! <3

Eloyyy

Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #13
You are a very good friend to me. And it's very fun on skyblock with you, I'll never forget you and hopefully you'll be back soon. Good luck with school and ministox! <3
<3

Reactions
I didn't talk to you much but i wish i could've. Hope you have good times!

blopje

Reactions
Cya next season dude, stay cool :3

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thanks for playing the server, good luck with your future projects and may we see you around some day

HaydenParsons

Retired
Reactions
It's a shame I never got to spoke to you but hopefully, we can talk in the near future! ;)

Reactions
Sad to see you go man. I will miss you Eloy! ;-; Take care out there! <3

Eloyyy

Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #20
Well cya dude, we'll talk later on skype or discord or something.

If you ever need help with Prison PvP just ask and I'll help you, and umm, I'm not that nice lol

Not that nice lol, you made your way up to mod xD