• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Im leaving.

Whatsupp people, Eloy here.. I don't know how to start im terrible to make this posts lol

Lets start: First of all I gonna quit because i got bored on the server.. all the gamemodes are a way too OP.
    The second thing is because: school.. School kills me like forreal lol. Im also busy with my sport (Ministox Racing Series at Posterholt The Netherlands) Im in my leisure almost always working on my car, I need to combine that with my school,homework,and my sport. So its hard to play Minecraft. I will make a comeback in the furure (Maybe V6 of skyblock or the next season of Prison) but for now I gonna quit.

In summary: I gonna quit, 9/10 times afk if im online and i will come back if V6 of skyblock starts or the next version from Prison, so for now guys, cya
    <3

Special thanks:

@fergydanny Thanks for the awsome experience on your server.
    @Erxoan One of the best friends I ever met on the server and lil bro im always there for you x) And if you need me on skyblock im there in a second :p
    @NonNick Tja nickie.. lang verhaal.What we had an amazing time together mate! Thanks for all <3
    @BadDarkMemes RICKIEEEE ja uh.. Also one of the best mates i ever met on the server <3
    @Braynt Also a really good friendo of me <3 PvP was always funny with you and your a nice person!

Sorry if I forget you

I know my English is atm bad, but i want to say this now before i forget this. Cya guys <3

Last edited:
    Good bye Eloy. You were a nice person as well. Even if you got punished a lot, you still were a good player. Stay safe out there man!

Thanks for the kind words <3
    No problem man!

Braynt

Well cya dude, we'll talk later on skype or discord or something.
    @Braynt Also a really good friendo of me <3 PvP was always funny with you and your a nice person!
    If you ever need help with Prison PvP just ask and I'll help you, and umm, I'm not that nice lol

Last edited:

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
    sad to see you go. wish I could have gotten to know u better man!

Tjoto

Sad to see you go. You were a great friend, but sometimes you can be a bit...Ja hoe zeg ik dit...Strange..Lmao... But outside the game, good luck with your school and sport. Take care of yourself Eloy! <3

Sup Eloy, we had an amazing time together, take care of yourself and hope to see you back at a reset!
    Take care, buddy.
    Sad to see you go. You were a great friend, but sometimes you can be a bit...Ja hoe zeg ik dit...Strange..Lmao... But outside the game, good luck with your school and sport. Take care of yourself Eloy! <3
    Sad that you quit, I hope to see you in V6!
    sad to see you go. wish I could have gotten to know u better man!
    Thanks for the kind words <3

You are a very good friend to me. And it's very fun on skyblock with you, I'll never forget you and hopefully you'll be back soon. Good luck with school and ministox! <3

You are a very good friend to me. And it's very fun on skyblock with you, I'll never forget you and hopefully you'll be back soon. Good luck with school and ministox! <3
    <3

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Thanks for playing the server, good luck with your future projects and may we see you around some day

HaydenParsons

Retired
    It's a shame I never got to spoke to you but hopefully, we can talk in the near future! ;)

Well cya dude, we'll talk later on skype or discord or something.

If you ever need help with Prison PvP just ask and I'll help you, and umm, I'm not that nice lol

Not that nice lol, you made your way up to mod xD