• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Impending Prison Reset

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, prison will be resetting this week, Friday the 7 June at 3pm EST (Omega ranked players can start playing at 2pm EST). This reset focuses mainly on redesigning base concepts such as prestiging and fixing bugs. Here is a list of the main changes:
    • The prestige system has been changed to be infinite. Instead of increasing your rankup prices every time instead every prestige costs the same. Prison god tag will be earned at prestige 300.
    • Each week the players that have prestiged the most that week will earn automated momento money rewards. There will be a hologram at spawn displaying the top 10.
    • Removed enchant tokens and refactored the explosive enchant. This has been mainly been done because we saw prison become just about enchant tokens and it greatly devalued donor/crate picks. Now you can't enchant your picks anymore, you have to purchase them from donors or win them in crates. With that, the explosive enchant has changed slightly to increase performance and the fly enchant no longer has messed up speed.
    • Moved back to the old pvp arena everyone liked.
    • Added free world, nether and end so that you can have something else to do than mine once you reach free.
    • Replaced gangs plugin with factions so that people know how to use it better and can use it to claim land in the freeworld (so theres a point to building in that world).
    • Added a new donor rank, the Quartz rank will be added after void and come with its own mine, prices and perks (will only be visible in store on launch).
    • Rounded all the sell prices to eliminate decimals to make them easier to read and also made it where every rank can sell the past ranks blocks, that way even non donors can have op shops for lower ranked players.

These changes should overall promote a more community based economy which should be lots of fun!

Thanks for reading and see you there!

You really need to ad something like cell top So people need to spent their money at lvls and give all cell top teams a reward in stead of prestige top

xPhalanxed_

You really need to ad something like cell top So people need to spent their money at lvls and give all cell top teams a reward in stead of prestige top
    I’m kinda confused at what you’re getting at. What do you mean exactly?

Anyways, I really like the new prison update! I may get back to playing again since school ended recently, but I do have summer school.

Last edited:
    its all awesome and im really really hyped but I have one question; Why does quartz come after void? I think its awesome to have a rank after void but the ranks go coal-iron-gold-diamond-emerald-bedrock-void. Here every rank is more rare than the previous (when talking about in game things), but after comes quartz?! I might be the only one bothered by this (and i probably am) but when someone has never heard of the server before, first joins and sees a void and quartz rank in chat, they will probably think the quartz rank is the lower rank! "Its about the perks" I try to tell myself… and it is but cant the name AND perms be good? nope it cant, bye.

"So people can use alts to get most prestiges in a week? And if not allowed a prestige 170 has to compete with a prestige 12 than the 12 can ez outgrind the 170 wich doesnt make sense in my opinion."

Other stuff looks great will be playing again and hope to get to that lovely tag :p

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    its all awesome and im really really hyped but I have one question; Why does quartz come after void? I think its awesome to have a rank after void but the ranks go coal-iron-gold-diamond-emerald-bedrock-void. Here every rank is more rare than the previous (when talking about in game things), but after comes quartz?! I might be the only one bothered by this (and i probably am) but when someone has never heard of the server before, first joins and sees a void and quartz rank in chat, they will probably think the quartz rank is the lower rank! "Its about the perks" I try to tell myself… and it is but cant the name AND perms be good? nope it cant, bye.
    Mainly because I had no idea what could possibly come after void and people will see the price and perks and know that it comes after void, they'll get used to it.
    "So people can use alts to get most prestiges in a week? And if not allowed a prestige 170 has to compete with a prestige 12 than the 12 can ez outgrind the 170 wich doesnt make sense in my opinion."

Other stuff looks great will be playing again and hope to get to that lovely tag :p
    I dont get the alt part? it is seperate from the all-time prestige tops, every week the weekly prestige counts reset to 0 so if you are prestige 200 and a new week starts and you get 50 prestiges that week, your all-time will be 250 but your weekly one will only be 50. That way, every week people can compete fairly no matter what their current prestige number is.

ItzMilano

Guys,

The most of you did read this post just one time. If u want to understand the new rest, just read it a few more times.

Anyways, It looks great so far! Goodjob Danny.

It's not really a fair compete tho. People with ranks can get to P50 way easier than a coal rank, so, the chances of people with the most $ winning more $ is to high, so that's why i think it's kind of unfair.

Vile_Moon

Retired
    The hype is real. Time to break out the calculator to revive ye olde block shop.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    It's not really a fair compete tho. People with ranks can get to P50 way easier than a coal rank, so, the chances of people with the most $ winning more $ is to high, so that's why i think it's kind of unfair.
    Uh thats how literally every competition on every gamemode works. No matter how we would do people who buy stuff will have an advantage because thats the whole point of buying stuff?? Theres incentive for ranked players to make op shops so non ranked players can simply sell to them. You have to expect to put more time in if you aren't going to purchase anything.

The only way to make any competition in minecraft 100% free to play is to run a cosmetic only server which is not viable so donors will always have an edge, thats what they pay for but that doesn't mean that if you don't buy anything you can't compete, you can, you just have to put in more time.

Finallyyyy, these are the changes ive been waiting for, happy to come back to prison again, its going to be loads of fun! loving it!

Mainly because I had no idea what could possibly come after void and people will see the price and perks and know that it comes after void, they'll get used to it.

I dont get the alt part? it is seperate from the all-time prestige tops, every week the weekly prestige counts reset to 0 so if you are prestige 200 and a new week starts and you get 50 prestiges that week, your all-time will be 250 but your weekly one will only be 50. That way, every week people can compete fairly no matter what their current prestige number is.
    Something like a command block rank would have been logical. I see some problems with that mysellf and its to late to change now, but I do think it's better than quartz.

So rankups Stay same price for all the prestiges? Otherwhys one needs to mine more and that makes it unfair.

If it turns out like i said here, you could better prestige altsto get money instead of your main.

that was what i was going for, congratz, you can read my mind XD

And there will be people who will boost each other and each others alts to the top. I'll be waiting to file complaints until it's there, then we'll know exactly what to expect.

that was what i was going for, congratz, you can read my mind XD

And there will be people who will boost each other and each others alts to the top. I'll be waiting to file complaints until it's there, then we'll know exactly what to expect.
    if your'e so concerned with people boosting each other, make sure to boost better than anyone else and you'll be golden, it's a game, play it, don't bash the idea before you've even tested it out.

TivsyBean

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    if your'e so concerned with people boosting each other, make sure to boost better than anyone else and you'll be golden, it's a game, play it, don't bash the idea before you've even tested it out.
    Like you were reading my mind, Meno.
    I am hyped for the reset, looking forward to playing and experience the new systems!

ItzMilano

Hey danny,

I got a question, does kits reset (wait time for new kit) after the prison reset??