• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Impending Prison Reset

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
    Are people still allowed to upgrade alt accounts to get rewards from prestiging? Because it have been moved to a prestige top now and not to just getting rewards.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    So rankups Stay same price for all the prestiges? Otherwhys one needs to mine more and that makes it unfair.

If it turns out like i said here, you could better prestige altsto get money instead of your main.
    every prestige is the same price
    that was what i was going for, congratz, you can read my mind XD

And there will be people who will boost each other and each others alts to the top. I'll be waiting to file complaints until it's there, then we'll know exactly what to expect.
    that's bound to happen, get you some friends
    if your'e so concerned with people boosting each other, make sure to boost better than anyone else and you'll be golden, it's a game, play it, don't bash the idea before you've even tested it out.
    facts
    Hey danny,

I got a question, does kits reset (wait time for new kit) after the prison reset??
    yes

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Are people still allowed to upgrade alt accounts to get rewards from prestiging? Because it have been moved to a prestige top now and not to just getting rewards.
    You still get rewards every 25 prestige up to 300. For now its momento money every 25 and then the prison god tag at 300. However you only get those rewards once per person, your alts will not get rewards you've already received on another account.

Vumby

Danny, Are you able to say when the server is getting whitelisted?

Gotta get use of all the new features, but it would be an amazing reset!

You still get rewards every 25 prestige up to 300. For now its momento money every 25 and then the prison god tag at 300. However you only get those rewards once per person, your alts will not get rewards you've already received on another account.[/QUOTE]

that is some crucial info there, man ;)

Wow, totally f***ed up that quote...

time to tamper with my off-shore account for a new minecraft rank!!!!!! that's epic!!!!!!!!!!

k a p p a

Vumby

You still get rewards every 25 prestige up to 300. For now its momento money every 25 and then the prison god tag at 300. However you only get those rewards once per person, your alts will not get rewards you've already received on another account.
    Does this mean that you can work together with a friend so that you can share stuff with eachother and one of you gets the highest in the prestige top for example? Or do you have to work alone

I also have another question: Will there be Elytra's and dragon heads in the end again? Or will it stay ar 1.8

Last edited:

TivsyBean

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    when passing the 300 prestige mark, will we still get Momento Money every 25 prestiges?

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    when passing the 300 prestige mark, will we still get Momento Money every 25 prestiges?
    no
    Does this mean that you can work together with a friend so that you can share stuff with eachother and one of you gets the highest in the prestige top for example? Or do you have to work alone

I also have another question: Will there be Elytra's and dragon heads in the end again? Or will it stay ar 1.8
    there will be elytras and dragon heads, the server is 1.12.2

Thanks for adding Freeworld back : )
    Lets make a gang :D
    Hey guys, prison will be resetting this week, Friday the 7 June at 3pm EST (Omega ranked players can start playing at 2pm EST). This reset focuses mainly on redesigning base concepts such as prestiging and fixing bugs. Here is a list of the main changes:
    • The prestige system has been changed to be infinite. Instead of increasing your rankup prices every time instead every prestige costs the same. Prison god tag will be earned at prestige 300.
    • Each week the players that have prestiged the most that week will earn automated momento money rewards. There will be a hologram at spawn displaying the top 10.
    • Removed enchant tokens and refactored the explosive enchant. This has been mainly been done because we saw prison become just about enchant tokens and it greatly devalued donor/crate picks. Now you can't enchant your picks anymore, you have to purchase them from donors or win them in crates. With that, the explosive enchant has changed slightly to increase performance and the fly enchant no longer has messed up speed.
    • Moved back to the old pvp arena everyone liked.
    • Added free world, nether and end so that you can have something else to do than mine once you reach free.
    • Replaced gangs plugin with factions so that people know how to use it better and can use it to claim land in the freeworld (so theres a point to building in that world).
    • Added a new donor rank, the Quartz rank will be added after void and come with its own mine, prices and perks (will only be visible in store on launch).
    • Rounded all the sell prices to eliminate decimals to make them easier to read and also made it where every rank can sell the past ranks blocks, that way even non donors can have op shops for lower ranked players.

These changes should overall promote a more community based economy which should be lots of fun!

Thanks for reading and see you there!

ItzMilano

Danny is there gonna be a sale tonight?!
    So people can buy a lot of stuff on prison :cool:

So you are allowd to up alts but they wont get rewarded

Hey guys, prison will be resetting this week, Friday the 7 June at 3pm EST (Omega ranked players can start playing at 2pm EST). This reset focuses mainly on redesigning base concepts such as prestiging and fixing bugs. Here is a list of the main changes:
    • The prestige system has been changed to be infinite. Instead of increasing your rankup prices every time instead every prestige costs the same. Prison god tag will be earned at prestige 300.
    • Each week the players that have prestiged the most that week will earn automated momento money rewards. There will be a hologram at spawn displaying the top 10.
    • Removed enchant tokens and refactored the explosive enchant. This has been mainly been done because we saw prison become just about enchant tokens and it greatly devalued donor/crate picks. Now you can't enchant your picks anymore, you have to purchase them from donors or win them in crates. With that, the explosive enchant has changed slightly to increase performance and the fly enchant no longer has messed up speed.
    • Added free world, nether and end so that you can have something else to do than mine once you reach free.
    • Replaced gangs plugin with factions so that people know how to use it better and can use it to claim land in the freeworld (so theres a point to building in that world).
    • Added a new donor rank, the Quartz rank will be added after void and come with its own mine, prices and perks (will only be visible in store on launch).
    • Rounded all the sell prices to eliminate decimals to make them easier to read and also made it where every rank can sell the past ranks blocks, that way even non donors can have op shops for lower ranked players.

These changes should overall promote a more community based economy which should be lots of fun!

Hey,

Hey,

Question: Can you play minecraft prison with 1.8 or 1.7.10 and see the dragon head and elytra?