Click to Copy IP

Ingame ticket support (/ticket <msg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hey guys, we've added another way to get support which should be by far the easiest, you may now create a ticket in-game by typing /ticket (message) and a staff member will be able to handle it from their browser, they will be able to chat with you and handle/close the ticket. This is pretty straight forward but I figure it could still use a few images as examples:

ea9507b720ce8e867d8444d854eb9826.png

ca5140dfd7b50a0da871dc7f7ddb15c0.png

Anyways, its a very nice way for us staff members to handle your support requests in an orderly fashion and whether we are in-game or not!

This is much better ;) Also for the Staff that they are not annoying to go every like 10 minutes to go to forums!

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
Let's say there was a huge spammer on Prison Ruby, I used a ticket and got Nall on. If the spammer stopped right when Nall joined, could I send them a screenshot of proof that person spammed through /ticket?

Kisme

Let's say there was a huge spammer on Prison Ruby, I used a ticket and got Nall on. If the spammer stopped right when Nall joined, could I send them a screenshot of proof that person spammed through /ticket?

Definitely!

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
It's kinda like the forums, just a little bit faster.

I also see players doing it to annoy staff members.

D

Deleted member 53

I also see players doing it to annoy staff members.
If a user creates 3 useless tickets in a short period of time, they will receive a 1 day tempban. Staff have lives to and we can't waste our time dealing with trolls. Spread the word to anyone that might abuse this feature.

FierceShadowXD

I used this once, and no staff members were on. Now I can't use it anymore.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
yes as it appears, it has its flaws but we are working with the developer to fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.