Payouts start Sunday the 30th June
Hey guys, as explained in my last announcement, skyblock is resetting and it will now become 2 servers. However we are taking more of a one skyblock experience multiple servers approach.
Heres what that means:
- There will be 2 servers.
- You can own/join 1 island per server.
- Inventories, money and public chats are syncronized between both servers, meaning you can chat in public chat with others on the other realm and you can go trade your items on a different realm too.
- Donor ranks are the same on both servers, no need to buy another rank.
Where will I get what I bought last version?
As with every reset, some purchased items are re-sent and in this case they will be re-sent on the galaxy realm. This ultimately doesn't matter because once you receive it on galaxy realm you can just go to nebula if you want and itll work since your inventory is the same across both servers.
What will be re-sent?
- Sell blocks
- Sell wands
Now onto whats new!
- New builds:
- We were already pretty much a spawner economy but to add to that this version we've decided to remove farming as to reduce lag and focus on other ways of making money. People using schematica printer to turnt heir whole island into laggy cactus walls was horrible for performance.
- Prestiges have been removed and the competition will be replaced with island top.
- Island top prizes will be as follows:
- #1 - 50$ PayPal
- #2 - 35$ MomentoMoney
- #3 - 20$ MomentoMoney
- #4 - 10$ MomentoMoney
- #5 - 5$ MomentoMoney
- (Paid out every sunday starting 30 june)
- To add on to the above, the /is top system has been rebuild from the ground up to support cross server ranking. This means that it doesn't matter which realm you play on, both share the same is top.
- Made it so everyone could mine spawners with or without silk touch.
- Replaced /nodrop with a system that instead only prevents dropping specific items (tools and items from the store) until you use /confirmdrop
- Added the ability to sell spawners back to the store for 25% of their purchase cost. This allows you to trade up spawners as you progress.
- & more!
- Updated enchants and cleaned some up.
- Added side quests, a total of 278 are available in /quest. The main reward is experience which you can use to get custom enchant books and such.
- Added minions that can be purchased in-game (/minions). Current minions:
- Miner: mines the block infront of himself.
- Collector: picks up items within its range.
- Fisher: self explanatory.
- Lumberjack: cuts down trees within its range and auto replants.
- Slayer: kills mobs within its range.
- Show all