• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Justm4rk’s Re-introduction

Hello everyone as a few of you already know i already made an introduction but it was kind of a weird one so here i am making another introduction.

Who am i
    I’m a guy from the Netherlands called david, I’m 15 years old and i have a passion for gaming and dogs.
    I’m still in school in my last year wich means i have to do the exams soon and no i’m not ready for it.

The reason why i like dogs so much is because of my own one.
    Its a blond labrador and he’s fucking cute when i wake up and he sees me he runs 1mill rounds about the table..
    Thats one of the reason i want to become a k9 police officer ( police with dogs ) Another reason is that i really like helping poeple and seeing happy faces makes me happy af the poeple who know me well knows that i hate drama and that i’m always trying to improve myself.

The reason why i’m here on this server is because of a online friend of me ( blackhunter ) i told him i was searching for a server with world edit and he gave me this ip. I felt like this community was very nice and way less toxic then the most i got help by other players and sophiee helped me a lot in creative with questions i felt really welcome and decided to spend time on this server.

Also if you want to hear my dream its to get a new gaming pc i have a very bad optiplex and can’t do much on it.
    Also i guess im the only one here but i do like fortnite and i enjoy playing it with friends

This was it cya

hello David! I like your introduction, but maybe try using more . and , in the sentences. anyways hope to see you around.
    (not being mad or anything) ;)

Hello everyone as a few of you already know i already made an introduction but it was kind of a weird one so here i am making another introduction.

Who am i
    I’m a guy from the Netherlands called david, I’m 15 years old and i have a passion for gaming and dogs.
    I’m still in school in my last year wich means i have to do the exams soon and no i’m not ready for it.

The reason why i like dogs so much is because of my own one.
    Its a blond labrador and he’s fucking cute when i wake up and he sees me he runs 1mill rounds about the table..
    Thats one of the reason i want to become a k9 police officer ( police with dogs ) Another reason is that i really like helping poeple and seeing happy faces makes me happy af the poeple who know me well knows that i hate drama and that i’m always trying to improve myself.

The reason why i’m here on this server is because of a online friend of me ( blackhunter ) i told him i was searching for a server with world edit and he gave me this ip. I felt like this community was very nice and way less toxic then the most i got help by other players and sophiee helped me a lot in creative with questions i felt really welcome and decided to spend time on this server.

Also if you want to hear my dream its to get a new gaming pc i have a very bad optiplex and can’t do much on it.
    Also i guess im the only one here but i do like fortnite and i enjoy playing it with friends

This was it cya
    Nice to meet you David!