Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

kick in the night

bazerd

Formerly known as bazerd11
Reactions
Thread starter #1
in the night everyone or most of the people go to the hub. what is the reason they do that?

ItzBoo

Reactions
At I think 1am EST, the server restarts to prevent lag. So everyone gets kicked.

Germiknight

Reactions
I once went afk the whole night on my alt. Never got kicked. Only think the restart happens every other day or something.

Reactions
I once went afk the whole night on my alt. Never got kicked. Only think the restart happens every other day or something.
I leave my PC on 24/7 and there is 1 moment where everyone is getting kicked wich happens every night. One rarely occasions there is no kick at all so i guess that the one time you afk'ed it was on such rare moment. :p

And often there is a second moment where players get kicked but that isn't always the case since most of times one of my accounts is still online but the others ends up in the lobby or vice versa. :)

Serverreboots are necessary the prevent the server from effects like throwing sand into a gearbox where everything is slowly grinding to a standstill.