kick in the night

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by bazerd, Aug 9, 2018.

1. bazerd

bazerd Formerly known as bazerd11

in the night everyone or most of the people go to the hub. what is the reason they do that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ItzBoo

ItzBoo Active Member

At I think 1am EST, the server restarts to prevent lag. So everyone gets kicked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bazerd

bazerd Formerly known as bazerd11

owh thank you for your reply!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

I once went afk the whole night on my alt. Never got kicked. Only think the restart happens every other day or something.

5. bazs2000

bazs2000 Member

I leave my PC on 24/7 and there is 1 moment where everyone is getting kicked wich happens every night. One rarely occasions there is no kick at all so i guess that the one time you afk'ed it was on such rare moment. :p

And often there is a second moment where players get kicked but that isn't always the case since most of times one of my accounts is still online but the others ends up in the lobby or vice versa. :)

Serverreboots are necessary the prevent the server from effects like throwing sand into a gearbox where everything is slowly grinding to a standstill.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!