Killed Randomly When Afk

Discussion in 'Factions' started by _TheProff_, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. _TheProff_

_TheProff_ New Member

Basically whenever me or any of my factions members try to afk next to our spawners/farms, we get kicked (i'd expect that), but when we log back in we are dead and have weakness and strength, this seems very specific, has anyone got an explanation for this?

2. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

You probably got raided. And to explain it happening again they firgure out when u got afk then come and kill ya

3. _TheProff_

_TheProff_ New Member

I don't think we were raided because nothing was destroyed and the same thing has happened several times now.

4. KariKittyx

KariKittyx Admin
    Staff Member Admin

If someone who is not in your faction is close by and has Custom Enchants that give said debuffs this could result in your death.

• Winner Winner x 1
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!