IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

Loyalty System [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijnonnink

Hey guys, we've been working on a way to reward our true supporters even more for quite some time now, here it is!

What are loyalty points?
Loyalty points are a new currency which you can redeem for some awesome in-game perks/items using the /loyalty command.

How do you get loyalty points?
There are various ways of earning them, you can get them from making a purchase, voting, watching ads, referring new players to the server and soon enough, by simply playing.

Where do I use my loyalty points?
You may trade your points in for rewards using the /loyalty command. It's that simple!

Each action gives a different amount of points and as for the purchases, only the purchase of ranks gives loyalty points, the rest can be earned in-game thru /vote, /ad and /ref.

How do I refer a player?
You can refer new players/friends by having them type /ref <yourname> when they first join the server. Each new player can say they we're referred by a player for up to 2 hours after joining for the first time (this limit is to prevent obvious abuse methods). Each referral will grant you a great amount of points and there are also milestones which once hit, give you a large bonus. You may see those bonuses by using the /ref bonuses command.

Have a suggestion on something you'd like to see added/changed? Leave a comment!

This system will replace the /ad topweekly|monthly rewards as with the new ad watching limits have unbalanced the old system. (At least the topweekly one, we may keep the top monthly)
I cant /ref!!! How!?

Keirian

Formerly known as WutsThis
I cant /ref!!! How!?
We took this command out as many people were abusing it and getting too many points too quickly. It will be back as soon as we can find a way to limit it (hopefully).

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We took this command out as many people were abusing it and getting too many points too quickly. It will be back as soon as we can find a way to limit it (hopefully).
It should actually be enabled now

Popably

Formerly known as vForgetful
This system looks quite good!

Also, if you could, could you try to make it so I don't need a VPN to watch ads? Thank you.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This system looks quite good!

Also, if you could, could you try to make it so I don't need a VPN to watch ads? Thank you.
old thread, system doesn't exist anymore and we can't control where ads are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.