Join our Discord!

Maintenance 28/04/2016 Midnight EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Maintenance complete, sale boosted to 65% for the weekend, Enjoy!

Hey guys, this is just a thread to let you know that we will be undergoing a maintenance tonight at midnight EST. The duration of the downtime should not be more than 1-2 hours. This migration will bring many good things.

First being that the lobbies will be fixed (first join items missing), second is that we will now be running multiple instances of bungeecord instead of just one (you guys should see a global performance boost), also, those multiple bungees will "roll" meaning that they will never truly be down, they will just change one another for as long as it goes, keeping you guys on fresh instances every 12 hours (this will hugely impact network wide lag reduction).

Along with those two changes, the server autorestarts will now be scattered in intervals instead of being all at the same time and the lobbies will restart first, that way, you will almost always be kicked to the lobbies instead of entirely out of the server. Thank you guys for your patience and may we enjoy a much better setup!

Last edited:

YoItsCrazy

Formerly known as CrazyCreeper0301
Hopefully it doesn't last as long as last maintenance.
Thanks!

YoItsCrazy

Danny has mentioned above, 1-2 hours. So he made a clear statement on how long the maintenance would take.
I know, but last maintenance messed up or something.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Yeah, 1-2 hours is an estimate, it could be longer, it could be shorter but i've been preparing it for a while, shouldn't take long

YoItsCrazy

Yeah, 1-2 hours is an estimate, it could be longer, it could be shorter but i've been preparing it for a while, shouldn't take long
I wasn't hating on anybody, and thanks!

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
oh and I forgot to add, voting has been switched up, now it instantly adds to your /topvoter count :) this will most likely fix the "Not all my votes counted"

YoItsCrazy

oh and I forgot to add, voting has been switched up, now it instantly adds to your /topvoter count :) this will most likely fix the "Not all my votes counted"
Nice! That was really annoying.

Grext

Thank your for this information.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
took longer than expected but everything is up now, enjoy! Also, will be making the sale 65% instead of 50% for the entire weekend

CrazyBiemCreeper

Formerly known as denniepennie
Did u also just remove /onlinetime ? Because it's not working anymore :(

D

Deleted member 198

NoobyChicken

I did, at least for now, its useless people just afk to raise their counts
sorry to be replying so late but can't you just add something, say if your AFK for more than 10-15 minutes you get kicked??

Maartxo

sorry to be replying so late but can't you just add something, say if your AFK for more than 10-15 minutes you get kicked??
People could make AFK pools, use pistons, and that all. So an AFK kicker would be useless since people will bypass it.
The same situation was there when Creative still had timed ranks.

D

Deleted member 198

but the onlinetime thing was a good to get rid of.
I personally liked the online time lol. I know you'll all hate on my afking but I liked seeing that huge number xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.