Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Momento Build-Off Event

• Thread starter Deleted member 4481
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4481

Thread starter #1
Hi, Im _Shft.
I have built an arena on creative for a Build Off, I am suggesting that this could be a possible future Momento Event Idea.
How it will work:
There will be 4 players trying to build a set theme, Then after a time period is over, players not taking part in the selected round will stand on the corner of the person who they think built the best. The competitor with the most players above them will win the round and move on.
Rules:
Only one player working on one build at a time.
No World Edit
1 Player per build

Follow the Theme otherwise instant elimination
Any Inappropriate builds will be an instant elimination plus further actions will be taking place.

Anyway, I hope that this idea could be taken into consideration for a future Momento Event.
Thanks for reading, Anyone who wants to check out the build battle idea arena fully go onto creative and the command is /p h _Shft 4, Any comments on the idea are all helpful.

Bird Eyes View:
https://gyazo.com/3437009109de3d343a3f82357115897c

_Shft

Edit: It can now hold up to 6 players so it will be a ffa with 6 players.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaketBoss

Reactions
I like this idea but it would take a lot of time tho for just 4 at a time tho.

Germiknight

Reactions
I do agree with Maket. It would be fun but maybe like 7 people play and staff vote on who they thought had the best. I think this could be an interesting idea and might be fun however organizing this would be a pain.

D

Deleted member 4481

Thread starter #4
I do agree with Maket. It would be fun but maybe like 7 people play and staff vote on who they thought had the best. I think this could be an interesting idea and might be fun however organizing this would be a pain.
I could expand the arena a bit or if it does go into further consideration maybe the arena could be changed and enlarged a bit.

Edit: I have added an extra 2 build spots so now the build battle can hold 6 players

Last edited by a moderator:

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
This has been tried in the past but hasn't worked well, partly as all little build contests were unofficial. If they actually announced a building contest, I'm sure it would be pretty good.

MaketBoss

Reactions
Since this is vote based result favouritism would be a problem too. We should not let voters know who built what.

D

Deleted member 4481

Thread starter #7
Since this is vote based result favouritism would be a problem too. We should not let voters know who built what.
That is true and a good point, maybe the other players could be in a separate room away from the builders and when the set time is up they get teleported into the arena and vote

ItsMattyy

Reactions
I like this idea, although with the amount of players (like 6-7) wouldn't be enough space, maybe if they made enough space for more then it would be a good idea. But I do think this would be a good idea.

D

Deleted member 4481

Thread starter #9
I like this idea, although with the amount of players (like 6-7) wouldn't be enough space, maybe if they made enough space for more then it would be a good idea. But I do think this would be a good idea.
Depending on the amount of people that show up on the day (if this idea is taken further) it could be teams of 2 or 3 or 1, but I understand where you are coming from.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
Depending on the amount of people that show up on the day (if this idea is taken further) it could be teams of 2 or 3 or 1, but I understand where you are coming from.
Ohhhhhhh I get it now. So if I'm getting the right thing and say there are 30 people, there would be 3 teams? That's just an example though. :)

D

Deleted member 4481

Thread starter #11
Ohhhhhhh I get it now. So if I'm getting the right thing and say there are 30 people, there would be 3 teams? That's just an example though. :)
Well kind off, that would mean 10 people per build which wouldn’t work as it would be too hectic, what I meant was that there are about 2-3 people on a build so 6 building teams of 2-3

Hello

Reactions
This would actually be very fun! But pretty hard to organize!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.