Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Chat & Tag System

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, its finally here, I've gone ahead and remade the tag and chat system myself and while its taken a long time, it should solve all the problems people had and allow us to sell tags again and let people make their own.

Important changes:
  • Went back to a channel based chat (what I mean by this is that you only see the chat in the channel you are in)
  • Removed tag moderation, you now get the new tag you create instantly available, obviously abuse of this will be punishable.
  • You can now select a language by doing /<language> for example /english so you can use it on minechat and stuff.
  • You can see the chat commands you have access to by using /chat
  • You can see the tag commands you have access to by using /tag
  • Ignoring someone also hides their messages in normal chat (instead of only PMs)

I will also be re-sending all purchased tag tokens (and tokens for the old premade tags you may have bought) so that you will be able to remake all your custom tags.

I will be taking the servers down for a few mins one by one after this post to implement this new system. Thank you for your patience and if you encounter any bugs please post them here.

Reactions
GG! Nice update also good for people on minechat!

Edit: But you can't send pm's ingame...

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #3
GG! Nice update also good for people on minechat!

Edit: But you can't send pm's ingame...
Yeah sorry that was an initial bug which should have been fixed a few hours ago.

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
Reactions
Good work! The tags finally got fixed :D

willikonk

Reactions
Faction chat doesn't work anymore.

Reactions
Sooo this means we finnaly get the halloween tag But nice update i like the chat upgrade

Vumby

Reactions
If you do /gc on in prison you are typing in gang chat and global chat the same time (idk if someone already reproted this)

Reactions
factions is super broken. This update went for the worst.

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
If you do /gc on in prison you are typing in gang chat and global chat the same time (idk if someone already reproted this)
You can normally bypass this with /gc (message) for now, instead of toggling it.
A good start would be to stop complaining. Nothing starts out perfect and there’s a lot of things left to fix which we can’t do in the snap of our fingers. Regardless, we finally have tags back and generally a better chat system.
Be patient and we’ll fix it all, if you work with us, instead of against us, it’ll be quicker and more fun for us both.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #11
Literally unrelated. This was an update to chat globally, not anything related to factions. Yes factions top decided to randomly break and if I hadn't disabled it, factions would just stay down.

FoggyIO

Reactions
It's really nice to see custom tags back again, been waiting awhile to make myself a custom tag!

Vumby

Reactions
The problem with gang chat on prison is now fixed with the global chat, but if you have your plot chat toggled on and your gang chat you are also talking in both at the same time now.

Nooby__

Reactions
Nice Update <3

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #15
The problem with gang chat on prison is now fixed with the global chat, but if you have your plot chat toggled on and your gang chat you are also talking in both at the same time now.
Then dont have both toggled at the same time? I can't control how those 2 plugins interact with each other. Its not affected by my chat system.

Levi345

Reactions
Nice man
and good for the server