Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New look

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, this is just a short thread to give you guys some insight on this new website look. We've gone ahead and updated from xenforo 1 to xenforo 2, with that comes a lot of fundamental changes, the layout is the same but everything looks more modern.

On top of updating the software behind the forums, we've hired a web developer to customize everything. From the forums and the bans page to the store, he has styled it all.

A few notable changes:
  • There is now only 1 theme, no more different colors (was a pain to maintain).
  • The reaction system changed and with that brought a few new reactions, the old ones were however imported so you still have them.
  • Overall, it promotes our discord a bunch too so thats always nice.

Hope you guys enjoy it, there are still a few bugs to be fixed but if you see anything you think shouldn't look like or behave a certain way, drop us a reply!

Braynt

Reactions
Not sure, but shouldn't there be a "Warning" tab on the punishment page? Rest looks cool tho

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #3
Not sure, but shouldn't there be a "Warning" tab on the punishment page? Rest looks cool tho
Its a totally different web panel that's been done by the web dev, I'll ask him if its possible but not sure. Either way its not really the important part of the punishments.

Nitricity

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Very nice, good job!

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
The new website looks much cooler! Gotta get used to this one now. :)

Vile_Moon

Retired
Reactions
From the looks of things, at a quick glance, most seems to either be broken on Safari, or I'm missing something. Can't view any of the stuff under the staff tag and I see no themes (images, colouring, etc). Basic white over everything.

Nitricity

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
From the looks of things, at a quick glance, most seems to either be broken on Safari, or I'm missing something. Can't view any of the stuff under the staff tag and I see no themes (images, colouring, etc). Basic white over everything.
Could you send through a screenshot of your page?
This is what I see

Attachments

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Could you send through a screenshot of your page?
This is what I see
Moon's probably talking about Safari on the iPhone. Hope I'm not wrong.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #11
check your preferences and make sure you are using the new theme, theres a chance you are using an old one since you had the perms to bypass the forced change.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #12
check your preferences and make sure you are using the new theme, theres a chance you are using an old one since you had the perms to bypass the forced change.
Scratch that, you were on the wrong theme, I forced you over to the good one

Nooby__

Reactions
Liking the changeover, was a little surprised just now as i logged on but i'm feeling it. Good job

1uq

Formerly known as 1stMarin
Reactions
can an invite be sent to me through a conversation here on the forums to this server's discord? I can't seem to join it as the "link has expired".

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #15
can an invite be sent to me through a conversation here on the forums to this server's discord? I can't seem to join it as the "link has expired".
Aren't you discord banned?

NikolovDZN

Web Developer
Staff member
Artist
Reactions
Hello friends, I'm making this post so I can see all the user banners