Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New player(s) seeking guidance.

Bintoug

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey guys,

My wife and I have played Minecraft casually for years on console, but have recently jumped to PC to try out the economy / jobs / McMMO plug ins. We love it so far, the extra depth of something to work towards, or grinding items to sell to make money makes for a better experience. ( i played World of Warcraft for a lot of years, so McMMO feels like home :p)

We all have our quirks in this game, some like to Mine underground a lot, others like to Farm crops all day, but my thing is getting OCD with storage. I like to make item sorting as early as possible and have them all labelled up with item frames. The trouble we are having is with finding any animals in the freeworld, ive ran and ran in the area around my town and haven't seen a single wild animal. This is very frustrating to me as without the ability to breed and farm leather, im left without item frames to appease my OCD!

Idk what to do, is there a trick i'm missing?

I have already spend a good couple hours scouring the wilderness to no avail, seriously considering spending the next fortnight searching for cows and then moving my whole town!

Maybe one of you wonderful lot could spare a couple of cows from your farm?, and I could move my town close(ish) to your town?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

P.S Loving the server by the way, i look forward to a lengthy stay :)

Bintoug

Reactions
Thread starter #2
I just want to give a big THANK YOU to EarthDog17 for delivering me some livestock today. Travelled over 8000 blocks with animals on leads just so I could start breeding!

Happy days