Global New Store Perks/Ranks?

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #1

Hello,

At Momento, one of our next tasks will be to review the store, including updates and the general descriptions of packages we offer.
However, we'd only really be interested in adding perks, misc and ranks that you guys would be interested in, what would be the point in adding more items/perks that people have no need for!

In the comments below, we're asking for suggestions of perks you'd like to see added to the store.

These could include (suggestions to get the conversation flowing):
  • New Ranks | In the posts below we're asking for you to suggest rank names, providing what server they should appear on (or global), what perks they should offer, whether they should be a lower tiered rank or a higher tiered rank
  • Perks | We're asking for suggestions such as the ability to purchase /fly individually
  • Misc | We're asking for suggestions such as the ability to purchase cosmetics, unique pets, trails etc
  • Crates | We're asking for suggestions of a new type of crate or rewards that should be added to preexisting crates
You can copy and paste the below template to help you fill in your suggestion below:

IGN:
What is your suggestion:
Is this server specific or global:
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion:

Kind Regards,
Momento Management

Reactions
NermalNeedsCofee
Buy more town chunks in the shop, maybe like 0.25 for one chunk, 1 for 5 chunks, 2.5 for 20, 5 for 50, 10 for 200 chunks ect.
Towny specific
I think that the town's nation bonus could be increased in the towny plugin or something like that.

Also in towny buff emperor a little bit by reducing the days required to get the kit to maybe three days and have more than 6 pvs, at least 10.

Last edited:
Reactions
JorisTheNinja

*(1st wanna say : i think all servers have enough ranks. And by adding them what will they actually be worth, (for example) skyblock savior has /god /heal /fly /food and alot of pvs... so only thing you can like add are more pvs.)*

--Might add some limited time only tags, or monthly/seasonal crate keys, items or tag.

--Also would like to see things getting changed mid season for skyblock. Now best thing you can get in spawners from exo keys are 2 iron golems wich arent anything anymore. Would like to see new crates for later in season so they are getting good value of buying them.

--An ability to get/buy missions for some rewards that you should grind for... skyblock is now mainly afking, buy more igs, afk again... would like something that the whole season will be like a grind and not first part of the season and later not that much anymore.

Reactions
Banned #4
JorisTheNinja

*(1st wanna say : i think all servers have enough ranks. And by adding them what will they actually be worth, (for example) skyblock savior has /god /heal /fly /food and alot of pvs... so only thing you can like add are more pvs.)*

--Might add some limited time only tags, or monthly/seasonal crate keys, items or tag.

--Also would like to see things getting changed mid season for skyblock. Now best thing you can get in spawners from exo keys are 2 iron golems wich arent anything anymore. Would like to see new crates for later in season so they are getting good value of buying them.

--An ability to get/buy missions for some rewards that you should grind for... skyblock is now mainly afking, buy more igs, afk again... would like something that the whole season will be like a grind and not first part of the season and later not that much anymore.

Joris stole al my ideas :eek:
I’ll agree with them though

Reactions
IGN: Chillanchan

What is your suggestion: Increased Hopper Limit, I know its reduced due to lag but if you have to purchase the limit it might help keep it reduced lagged but also appeal to the some players wants.

Is this server specific or global: Skyblock

Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: Current Hopper Limit Plugin

_Sprout

Reactions
IGN - Eniiko

Suggestion - Today on Skyblock we noticed that users with Global ranks no longer get announced in chat when they join. Perhaps update the description or look into why it's stopped doing this? O:

Also, thank you for reading this. C: I'm not sure how helpful this is...

Plugins? N/A

Shopz

Reactions
IGN: shopz
What is your suggestion: I've always been suggesting that prison ranks get re-vamped to make them more worth it. Honestly void isn't that much better than bedrock (only a very small sale price difference), yet it is a $50 upgrade from bedrock. Also, gold-emerald are just for the nickname. Gold gets the basic nickname, diamond gets the color, emerald gets bold. After that, it's just slightly higher sale prices and a kit that's barely better than the previous.
Is this server specific or global: Prison specific.
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: N/A

Raider20

Reactions
IGN: Raider20
What is your suggestion: Somehow add permissions to island so island members can only break/use certain things, to avoid stealing spawners, griefing, etc.
Is this server specific or global: Skyblock
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: Nope, possible a tweak of some permissions, but what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
Reactions
IGN: _Shft

What is your suggestion: Pet System

Is this server specific or global: Global

Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: There used to be a pet system back in late 2017 / early 2018 but it was removed.

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
I agree with this one but to be clear you mean like a lot harder than the quests we had before right? Because those were just oh I’ll buy that stuff, make it if needed and I get like more money back than I used so it’s a win. I’d like something like this as long as it isn’t easy to finish them.

Reactions
IGN: shopz
What is your suggestion: I've always been suggesting that prison ranks get re-vamped to make them more worth it. Honestly void isn't that much better than bedrock (only a very small sale price difference), yet it is a $50 upgrade from bedrock. Also, gold-emerald are just for the nickname. Gold gets the basic nickname, diamond gets the color, emerald gets bold. After that, it's just slightly higher sale prices and a kit that's barely better than the previous.
Is this server specific or global: Prison specific.
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: N/A
Prison is all about sell prices thats why they increase by higher ranks thats why they getting more expensive, and kit void does get a full inventory more tokens than kit bedrock so the kits aren't like almost the same. The armour you get is also better and if you dont pvp you are like "meh" but for pvpers that extra level unbreaking/protection makes a lot of difference

Reactions
JorisTheNinja

Fac-An opportunity to add special trenching pickaxes to factions, now we need the ce blast to trench easier. Maybe just like on prisons better picks but than for money and like 9x9 picks on factions for trenching.

Fac-Add infinite sell wands to factions just like on sb.

Sb-coming back on my first post, there were quests before on sb wich were just to easy you could just get the stuff from /shop.
thing I was thinking of were like really hard ones
-harvest 20k melons or 20k sugarcane.
-break 20k gold ores

20k is just an example but it need to be alot of things so its a real grind.
Maybe if you complete you get sell boosts for a X amount of time or a constant on like 0.2

Prison- Since after a while tokens get useless for people as in they have a max pick. An ability to buy sell boosters "for an X amount of tokens you get 0.1"

Raider20

Reactions
JorisTheNinja

Fac-An opportunity to add special trenching pickaxes to factions, now we need the ce blast to trench easier. Maybe just like on prisons better picks but than for money and like 9x9 picks on factions for trenching.

Fac-Add infinite sell wands to factions just like on sb.

Sb-coming back on my first post, there were quests before on sb wich were just to easy you could just get the stuff from /shop.
thing I was thinking of were like really hard ones
-harvest 20k melons or 20k sugarcane.
-break 20k gold ores

20k is just an example but it need to be alot of things so its a real grind.
Maybe if you complete you get sell boosts for a X amount of time or a constant on like 0.2

Prison- Since after a while tokens get useless for people as in they have a max pick. An ability to buy sell boosters "for an X amount of tokens you get 0.1"

9x9 Trenching Pickaxe is a bit much, but maybe 5x5 or 7x7 would be better, even that is a bit much. Also on fac, there is infinite sell wands, just purchase one from the store, I'm pretty sure. The sb suggestion is a good one, I would enjoy if some type of thing was added like that.

Shopz

Reactions
Prison is all about sell prices thats why they increase by higher ranks thats why they getting more expensive, and kit void does get a full inventory more tokens than kit bedrock so the kits aren't like almost the same. The armour you get is also better and if you dont pvp you are like "meh" but for pvpers that extra level unbreaking/protection makes a lot of difference
I've probably spent most of my time on this server in the last 5 years playing prison. I know that sell prices are important. I also understand what you're saying about the armor because I used to pvp constantly. Just hear me out though. Bedrock to void is $50 USD which is just about the price of a brand new game (ex. red dead redemption 2). So the price one would pay for an entire new game is the price we pay to get slightly better sell prices and an extra level of protection on the armor. That's why I'm asking for more.

Reactions
I've probably spent most of my time on this server in the last 5 years playing prison. I know that sell prices are important. I also understand what you're saying about the armor because I used to pvp constantly. Just hear me out though. Bedrock to void is $50 USD which is just about the price of a brand new game (ex. red dead redemption 2). So the price one would pay for an entire new game is the price we pay to get slightly better sell prices and an extra level of protection on the armor. That's why I'm asking for more.
This is momento there is always a sale going on, so its 50 whitout sale but first wait for a moment there isnt sale to say its actually that much.

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
Reactions
IGN: _Shft
What is your suggestion: Koth / Envoy Starters (separate + One time use)
Is this server specific or global: Factions
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: Not sure but you probably can add it with the store plugin.

Reactions
IGN: CaptainCatNebula
What is your suggestion: I suggest adding /speed fly to skyblock, either as a perk in ranks gradually going higher in speed, or a perk to be bought separately
What is your suggestion: Either a perk for ranks or a perk to be bought separately, be able to buy anything from the shop with a command without opening the /shop . Like, /buy block amount.
Is this server specific or global: All for skyblock
Do you know of any current plugins out there that have your suggestion: Fly speed is in essentials and I'm not aware of a plugin for the /buy suggestion.