IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

Official allowed/disallowed mod list

Silliness

i meannnnnn. can i like have another tab of mc with my cannons on it and just copy it block for block bc im not trying to remember what timings over 200+ repeaters should be on....... and you can also have a 99.9% unraidable base without WDL allowed. just put all of your spawners in pillars along the same X level, so if you have wraps that are 7 chunks wide, they have a 1 in 117 chance of getting a single pillar of your spawners......... meaning if you want more than like 10 spawners, you need to make a left/right shooter and floating barrel cannon which i bet about 2 people know how to make. +3 on great factions allowed mods.

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, you should educate yourself on how all your gamemodes work, and how blacklisting and whitelisting mods can affect them, Instead of just going willy-nilly with blaclisting them. It really does have an impact on the game and makes base raiding 100000% harder. I do not think you guys realize this because you don't play the actual game when you are staff.

Last edited:

Owning

nerd
can you allow wurst client for me, it's like shaders but it's in German and I'm the creator of it
Please fill out the form and send it in a pm and we will review it.
We are always open to adding in new mods. Just keep in mind hacked clients aren't allowed.

D

Deleted member 42

Please fill out the form and send it in a pm and we will review it.
We are always open to adding in new mods. Just keep in mind hacked clients aren't allowed.
Dude it was a joke, lmao

Owning

nerd
Custom Cross Hair Mod has been added to the allowed list.

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
Is Craften Terminal allowed?

Sem1083

Uhmm.. May you use macro keys for /shop <shop name> or is that to much related with the economy orso

Shopz

Uhmm.. May you use macro keys for /shop <shop name> or is that to much related with the economy orso
Macros may be used for everything except pvp advantages and autosell.

bramschurg

I am happy that we know what is allowed and what not.

Mod Title: Armor HUD Revived

Link (must show features): https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/244537-armors-hud-revived-liteloader-only#t1:description

Purpose: Well i was looking and saw that the better pvp mod wasn't allowed but it doesn't say way, i did a bit of googling and saw it allowed fast eating and eating/placing things without switching hotbars. All thats too much i just want to know if ONLY armor hud would be allowed? All this mod does *it works along side lite loader* is add a small 'armor HUD' to any corner of your screen. Doesn't list durability so its not super op, doesn't show pot times or armor enchants. Just a simple hud. If not, understandable just trying to clear things up.

mrboeman

I think you need to allow scematica on factions because it helps a lot with cannon building

FactionsGuardian

Formerly known as PhantomCheater
is waypointsmod and minimap allowed on factions?