• Join our Discord
  • Official allowed/disallowed mod list

MGShot

Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills
    Allowed Mods:
    • 5zig, bspkrs, InGameInfoXML
    • Optifine
    • Liteloader, Forge
    • Macros (not allowed to AutoSell, AutoClick or anything economy related)
    • Shaders
    • ToggleSprint / ToggleSneak
    • CPS
    • Schematica (for use on factions only)
    • Real-time Translation
    • Minimaps
    • Account Manager
    • Damage Indicators
    • Not Enough Items
    • Changing Gamma
    • Cheat Breaker
    • Skull Project
    • Key Strokes
    • Score Board Mod
    • ChromeHUD
    • MouseDelayFix
    • 1.7 Animation Mod
    • Orange's SimpleMods
    • Custom CrossHair Mod
    • ChunkBorders Mod
    • LunatriusCore
    • MultiMC
    Underline means it has recently been added!

Unallowed Mods:
    • Any hacked clients
    • Better PvP
    • Particles Mod
    • Schematica (on every server except factions)
    • worlddownloader (and anything with similar build stealing capabilities)
    • Xray Texture Packs
    • Labymod
    • Any autoclicker or script that affects any aspect of the economy

Anything that is not specifically stated in the ‘allowed mods’ is not allowed.

If you believe some part of this list should be adjusted/changed in any way please let us know.
    I have a question: Is Replay Mod bannable?

P

PamlaNL

Mod Title: ArmorStatus, DirectionHUD and StatusEffect.

Link (must show features): https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...82347-bspkrs-mods-armorstatushud-directionhud

Purpose: The armorstatus shows your durability of your armor included your hand. DirectionHUD let's you see the direction (North, South, East, West). StatusEffect let you see the current effects like Speed.

Edit: All mods are made by bspkrs which is allowed, but these are ''child mods''

Last edited:

Braynt

Mod Title: ArmorStatus, DirectionHUD and StatusEffect.

Link (must show features): https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...82347-bspkrs-mods-armorstatushud-directionhud

Purpose: The armorstatus shows your durability of your armor included your hand. DirectionHUD let's you see the direction (North, South, East, West). StatusEffect let you see the current effects like Speed.

Edit: All mods are made by bspkrs which is allowed, but these are ''child mods''
    This is a screenshot with the things you can see with the 3 mods. https://gyazo.com/cb97a62a661e0d06f88905da8ca863cd

Braynt

So you have mods that aren't listed in the allowed list?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: xP
    I have been using the mods even before the Allowed/Disallowed mods list was a thing. Never been banned for it because it doesn't give a huge advantage. And btw you didn't ban me either for it when you were hcing me because I had "Kill Aura" when I was lagging.

Can you add Tabbychat and SAO UI? With SAOUI, you would need to add that you can not have Damage Indicators, for it causes a bug that allows you to XRAY through the world.

laurenxo

Formerly known as notlaurenn
    Retired
    _Sh1v is having troubles with his forums account and wanted to know if you could add "Light Level Overlay" to the mods that are allowed. It basically is just a mod to see the certain light levels of blocks.

Remeku

You can see the luminosity in f3. It doesn't give you any extra information.
    I don't see a my problem with someone using something like that even if it's not on the list. But if it's urgent and you're afraid of it not being allowed then just skim through the blocks with f3 on.

Yoeri_

Could you add console client to the list. It's minechat for pc and really handy for afking. :)

FactionsGuardian

Formerly known as PhantomCheater
    Maybe can you add cosmicclient, because it is very handy for faction players.

Vile_Moon

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    But Is It allowed or not? Because It barely use cpu so I can play the game with more fps. :)
    Maybe, just maybe, you can make a post in the suggestion section. A post requesting to have that mod added. Since this thread it's just a list of those mods and not the place to discuss add or remove requests.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Maybe, just maybe, you can make a post in the suggestion section. A post requesting to have that mod added. Since this thread it's just a list of those mods and not the place to discuss add or remove requests.
    This is where I've been telling people to suggest additions

Console Clients allow people to AFK multiple accounts easier, rather than having to open a whole Minecraft game and getting on the server, this just requires a command prompt like interface which functions similarly to mine chat and takes up barely any CPU usage - unlike Minecraft as a game. However, Console Clients do have another feature in it - Bots. You can make Anti-AFK Bots (which probably won't be beneficial on here since there are no AFK kicks) and you can make auto-rejoins so you can AFK even when the server restarts and maybe some other bots that I am not aware of which could give reason to make it a disallowed mod. To summarise a Console Client, it is practically mine chat for pc with the addition of bots.

Just a tip! You could add badlion client to the list, it has no unallowed mods. Just to clear up any confusion someone has!

Allowed Mods:
    • 5zig*, bspkrs, InGameInfoXML
    • Optifine
    • Liteloader, Forge
    • Macros (not allowed to AutoSell, AutoClick or anything automated/in a loop)
    • Shaders
    • ToggleSprint / ToggleSneak
    • CPS
    • Schematica (for use on factions only)
    • Real-time Translation
    • Minimaps
    • Account Manager
    • Damage Indicators
    • Not Enough Items
    • Changing Gamma
    • Cheat Breaker
    • Skull Project
    • Key Strokes
    • Score Board Mod
    • ChromeHUD
    • MouseDelayFix
    • 1.7 Animation Mod
    • Orange's SimpleMods
    • Custom CrossHair Mod
    • ChunkBorders Mod
    • LunatriusCore
    • MultiMC
    * parts of these mods are not allowed, see unallowed mods.
    Underline means it has recently been added!

Unallowed Mods:
    • Any hacked clients
    • Better PvP
    • Particles Mod
    • Schematica (on every server except factions)
    • worlddownloader (and anything with similar build stealing capabilities)
    • Xray Texture Packs
    • Labymod
    • Any autoclicker or script that affects any aspect of the economy
    • Any automated script that runs in a loop or set intervals.
    • Auto join

Anything that is not specifically stated in the ‘allowed mods’ is not allowed.

If you believe some part of this list should be adjusted/changed in any way please let us know.
    Thnx for adding this in. It's really helpful!
    But can you add Replay Mod in the allowed section cause if you have that mod you don't really have any benefit!