• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Global Offline voting

Hey y'all

We all know that there is a topvoter streak. And you have to be online to vote continue the streak, if you dont vote in 48 hours your streak will go away. Summer started and a lot of people will go on vacation, A few people will bring their Laptop with them. But a lot of people cant or are not allowed to. I think its very sad that are the high streaks they worked hard for. Will be gone and they have to start over. Thats why im suggesting your streak will still continue if you're not online on the server. But vote via the links.

There is also the bug on prison, where some people dont get ad bal for it. A lot of people lost their streaks by that too.

Last edited:

digiboi_

Formerly known as DerpyEagle_
    Tomorrow I am going to San Diego for 5 days. This will be very helpful for me, and I am sure that this would help a lot of other players as well.

sometimes you have to make choices in life. i had to restart the streak because i wanted to go a festival. i had a lot of fun at the festival, but now i'm cursing a bit... and by the way. Every week you can catch the next multiplier, so it doesn't take that long.

+1. I go away this weekend and i'm having to take an old laptop with me to keep my streak.

+1 it will be very handy and i also go away soon for 3 weeks

Kiip_

It sounds like a good idea, the only reason why I'm not giving you a +1 is because it will also be easier to vote for alts when you have got enough devices to vote on. Maybe it's fair that your streak will stay but you'll only get the keys when you are not online.

It sounds like a good idea, the only reason why I'm not giving you a +1 is because it will also be easier to vote for alts when you have got enough devices to vote on. Maybe it's fair that your streak will stay but you'll only get the keys when you are not online.
    If you vote on more then 3 accounts you'll get a punishment.

ItzMilano

This sounds great,
    I don't know if this is possible but its a +1 from me.

I'm a bit mixed on this. Firstly I'm in disagreement that this will be helpful for those going away, it is easy enough to vote via logging in with Minechat or another mobile text-based client. I went away for 2 weeks and was perfectly fine voting on pretty awful connectivity. What this would resolve is people voting as you whilst you're logged out to mess up your vote streak or to take you off of top voter, I've had this happen to me twice and it's extremely frustrating, because of that, I would like to see this implemented.

+1

Not true IOS doesnt support the app for free meaning you have to pay for it

This would be extremely handy. However, the reason why offline voting was taken out was due to the fact that if you were not online and the voting worked, it was exploitable. So, the feature was taken out to prevent voter abuse and will likely not come back because I doubt they want to deal with lots of voter abuse.

Underestimates

Formerly known as xAztek_
    I'm pretty sure you have to be online for the vote to be processed.

This would be extremely handy. However, the reason why offline voting was taken out was due to the fact that if you were not online and the voting worked, it was exploitable. So, the feature was taken out to prevent voter abuse and will likely not come back because I doubt they want to deal with lots of voter abuse.
    Instead people now exploit this to vote for people whilst they're offline causing them to drop down on topvoter. I don't see how it's "exploitable" either to be honest.