• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Okay worms...

Vile_Moon

Retired
    How many of you play Anthem on XBoxOne? I don't play for long periods of time, but when I do play, I make the most of my time. Looking for people to run missions with that I at least somewhat know. I don't use voice given I normally play when there are small children sleeping and my wife is passed out on the couch, but I pay attention and do what needs to be done; if you're lucky I may plug in my mic, one day. SucessfulTroll on XBox Live. Send me a message on XBL so I don't treat you like a random and light you up like the 4th of July. therules.jpg

Shopz

Phew, I'm glad you're on the winning side. Still trying to decide if I should get Anthem. Is it really that good? I'd be down.

Vile_Moon

Retired
    Phew, I'm glad you're on the winning side. Still trying to decide if I should get Anthem. Is it really that good? I'd be down.
    I had a co-worker that, I think, put it the best: Anthem is everything Destiny should/could have been, but never was.
    A lot of Destiny-like aspects, but without the tardy moments. So far, all of the areas that Destiny did not have match-making for, Anthem does. PvE/Story based and, currently, no PvP, which is a good thing at this rate. You don't need to make multiple characters to play all the classes, you unlock them for your pilot. Class = IronMan type suit worn by a single pilot (character). I'm still in the main starting area, I think, and I've already done more side quests than Destiny had main story.

Shopz

I had a co-worker that, I think, put it the best: Anthem is everything Destiny should/could have been, but never was.
    A lot of Destiny-like aspects, but without the tardy moments. So far, all of the areas that Destiny did not have match-making for, Anthem does. PvE/Story based and, currently, no PvP, which is a good thing at this rate. You don't need to make multiple characters to play all the classes, you unlock them for your pilot. Class = IronMan type suit worn by a single pilot (character). I'm still in the main starting area, I think, and I've already done more side quests than Destiny had main story.
    No doubt, Destiny was a crazy game. I definitely put a ton of hours into it, especially D2. I might have to check out Anthem now.

Vile_Moon

Retired
    You play anything else on Xbox?
    Just your mom.

Right now, not much else. I have other games, but since I don't get a whole lot of time to play, I generally focus on one or the other. If there's anything particular, just ask and I've got no issue swapping out.

NethaHunter

psh naw Destiny ftw

Vile_Moon

Retired
    I used to feel the same way, until I had to keep paying full game prices for things that should have either been apart of the 'at launch/sale' game or at expansion prices. They did it with Taken King and they did it with Forsaken. I've bought Destiny 3 times at this rate; Destiny, Destiny TTK, and Destiny 2. I'm not about to buy the whole game over again. If Anthem does the same thing, then I'll just go back to playing World of Tanks for free.