• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Global Parkour

I think it would be neat to add a parkour area to the spawns of the different servers, I normally see other people including my self jumping around spawn on skyblock so I think it can be an easy add to give someone something to try to complete.

Please refrain from post farming. Just edit them into one or something. If you wanna say things such as 'no u', you should bring that conversations to where conversations are actually made for. You could privately message him, you know. Thanks!
    Don't talk to Bleach like that,

and yeah i think the parkour idea would be great

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
    Unless it’s changed, there is a parkour in skyblock spawn, when you spawn in on skyblock, run behind spawn (away from /warp pvp) and there will be parkour if you follow the trail.

Please refrain from post farming. Just edit them into one or something. If you wanna say things such as 'no u', you should bring that conversations to where conversations are actually made for. You could privately message him, you know. Thanks!
    I thought I’d point this out to you, but you’re not staff. I’m not staff either, but I thought it would be necessary to tell you. Basically, what you’re doing is mini-modding.

As for the suggestion, I do agree with what Shft said, but sometimes there may be people who may have built parkours as well.

Is it a fun idea that Momento opens like a parkour server that replaces the old creative server (which is gone)

I posted something about adding a parkour section to the server or even just adding it in one of the lobbies, and it was shot down by almost everyone. I think it is a great idea for when someone is bored on the server they are playing on, but no one agreed with my idea. I agree with you 100 percent

I certainly think it's not that difficult to implement, and I think it'd be a cool idea too. Though, it probably would rank low on the list of server priorities and hence it may be a while before this is even thought about being implemented. For now, as others have mentioned, there is parkour in skyblock spawn if I remember correctly, and often in prison, on people's creative plots, they build parkour courses. I'm not aware of any particular plots right now due to the recent reset, but I'm sure if you ask in chat people will let you know.

EDIT: A whole parkour server, however, like toxic mentioned, would probably not happen due to, I guess, lack of ability to create ranks, or advantages which people can pay for, as is with all the other gamemodes, and even maybe lack of interest. Doing multiple parkour courses on a a parkour dedicated game mode isn't everyone's ideal.

Yo that'd be cool. And maybe it's a level world so at the end you could get a little prize?