Player Shop List

Discussion in 'Prison' started by Vile_Moon, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Vile_Moon

Vile_Moon Head Admin
    Staff Member Head Admin

Seen plenty of people ask if anyone knows of any player shops. I have only a couple of simple rules for this thread to remain stickied and open.

1.) No discussions about shops. This is only for advertising your shop.
    2.) Please only post about your shop. Please no posts on someone else's behalf.
    3.) Any posts that are not shop advertisements will be deleted.

To make things easy, I will provide an example format to cover the basics, but the exact style is not required. Feel free to have some fun making your shop advertisement stand out from all the rest.

If, at any time, you want your post deleted, just let me know. Please no double posting. If any information about your shop changes, just edit your original post.

Example format:
    IGN: Vile_Moon
    Shop location: /p h Vile_Moon 2
    Shop type: Enchanting Tokens
    Price(s): 3.4Q per stack

2. Withdraws

Withdraws Mod
    Staff Member Mod

IGN: Withdraws
    Type: Tokens
    Prices: 10q/stack
    Additional info: don’t beg me to get money and don’t get pissy if I remove the signs to make some money before having people sell again

3. whitefang875

whitefang875 Member

IGN: whitefang875
    Type: Blocks/keys
    Price: Blocks: 300k Diamond Blocks 225k Gold Blocks, Keys: Vote 20k Tropo 30k
    Additional info: If for some god offal reason I don't have money there is always my other warp /is warp 1

4. Liezexo

Liezexo Formerly known as Waltt

IGN: Liezexo
    Shop location: Prison, /p h Liezexo 2
    Shop type: Tokens
    Price(s): 5Q per stack
    Additional info: Do not ask me to open my shop or get more money, it gets very annoying. I will open my shop whenever I have enough money.

#4 Liezexo, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018 at 3:55 AM
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!