• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Prison Reset [7 February @ 3pm EST]

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, its that time. Prison is going to be reset this friday and will contain changes that should help bring us back to what prison was like back then. Heres a short list of noticeable changes:
    • Removed MM rewards (I know this won't be a fan favorite but I rather prison have players that enjoy the gamemode rather than just people farming it for MM to use elsewhere).
    • Lowered the non donor -> donor price gaps.
    • Updated the plotmine plugin (should fix the overgrowing).
    • Removed right click to sell with pickaxe and blocks top.
    • Removed the new rebirth system and re-added our old prestiging system (that makes your rankups cost more). There will be a total of 50 prestiges before reaching the prisongod rank.
    • Replaced the random shards spawning (for enchant tokens) with lucky blocks when you mine to make enchant tokens overall more obtainable and a big part of the economy again.
    • & more

When:
    - Omega pre-access Friday the 7th February at 2pm EST.
    - Public release Friday the 7th February at 3pm EST.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on. Feel free to drop any last minute suggestions in the comments!

Last edited:

ItzMilano

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    Looking forward to play =D

uhTivs

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    So I wrote this suggestion before this got announced, so some things might already be confirmed or denied above!

I have been playing Momento Prison for some versions right now, and some were better than others. Although in my opinion this version of Prison gets played the least.

I just want to give my opinion about things they are now and what I think should change.

• Plotmines
    As of writing this the plotmines are currently broken. As you know the plotmines go up to 256 when they should not. Eventhough they are broken now, they work as the players want them to be. I think the old plotmines should come back, like where you could fly over them and reset them without getting teleported back to the edge of your plotmine.

• Lucky mining
    In this season lucky mining is only available on 3 occasions, Reborn Pickaxes. What scares the players is that they don’t actually know how much the lucky mining is going to affect them. I think brining back lucky mining to /warp enchant would be a great idea. That way players actually have something to grind for.

• Btop (mining top)
    When it comes to mining top I think you should give like 6-10 rewards as well. I would love to see explosive added to ‘blocks mined’ as well. This would improve the need of the Pick 200 massively because as of right now, I now some people that have the 200 Pick but don’t actually use it right now and rather stick to a lower rank pickaxe because that one has low explosive so it doesn’t mess up their mining top.

• Prestige
    Right now we have the Rebirths. But I think prestiges need to come back. I don’t see the actually point of rebirthing for myself now, because of the lack of money due to the not use the 200 Pick people don’t get money as fast (which is our choice to prioritise /mm bal over rebirth tokens).

• Tokens
    So as I mentioned earlier, I think lucky mining should come back to /warp enchants as another way to get tokens. Add tokens back in /kits , by doing that the ranks would be way more valuable and it would be a great deal to buy ranks.

• Prizes
    I think if prestiges get back there should be a prestige top weekly.

To keep in the competition besides just rich members, I’d like to see a b-top.

Maybe switch up things you get rewards for, so like every week there is another thing to grind for in order to get to the top to receive a reward. Maybe for like small events give out tokens for the top 3/5. In my opinion this would be a great way to keep a steady amount of players, and maybe more players throughout the season.

I hope you will consider most of my suggestions.

Thank you for reading,

Tivs.

Errorrrr

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Yey, old prison back!
    And my Omega is just in time :D

Th0m04

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    I’m gonna play Prison again boys, can’t wait to get started. I’m excited and I hope people will play Prison

Densityy

RIP the Non-OP prison idea but hey you never know. Anyways may hop on check it out, thanks.

DREWEVANS2005

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    Looking forward to the new version, looks amazing.

So I wrote this suggestion before this got announced, so some things might already be confirmed or denied above!

I have been playing Momento Prison for some versions right now, and some were better than others. Although in my opinion this version of Prison gets played the least.

I just want to give my opinion about things they are now and what I think should change.

• Plotmines
    As of writing this the plotmines are currently broken. As you know the plotmines go up to 256 when they should not. Eventhough they are broken now, they work as the players want them to be. I think the old plotmines should come back, like where you could fly over them and reset them without getting teleported back to the edge of your plotmine.

• Lucky mining
    In this season lucky mining is only available on 3 occasions, Reborn Pickaxes. What scares the players is that they don’t actually know how much the lucky mining is going to affect them. I think brining back lucky mining to /warp enchant would be a great idea. That way players actually have something to grind for.

• Btop (mining top)
    When it comes to mining top I think you should give like 6-10 rewards as well. I would love to see explosive added to ‘blocks mined’ as well. This would improve the need of the Pick 200 massively because as of right now, I now some people that have the 200 Pick but don’t actually use it right now and rather stick to a lower rank pickaxe because that one has low explosive so it doesn’t mess up their mining top.

• Prestige
    Right now we have the Rebirths. But I think prestiges need to come back. I don’t see the actually point of rebirthing for myself now, because of the lack of money due to the not use the 200 Pick people don’t get money as fast (which is our choice to prioritise /mm bal over rebirth tokens).

• Tokens
    So as I mentioned earlier, I think lucky mining should come back to /warp enchants as another way to get tokens. Add tokens back in /kits , by doing that the ranks would be way more valuable and it would be a great deal to buy ranks.

• Prizes
    I think if prestiges get back there should be a prestige top weekly.

To keep in the competition besides just rich members, I’d like to see a b-top.

Maybe switch up things you get rewards for, so like every week there is another thing to grind for in order to get to the top to receive a reward. Maybe for like small events give out tokens for the top 3/5. In my opinion this would be a great way to keep a steady amount of players, and maybe more players throughout the season.

I hope you will consider most of my suggestions.

Thank you for reading,

Tivs.
    I agree with the explosive enchant part tbh, it annoys the hell out of me that it just blows up randomly, not only because of btop but for player without fly its kinda annoying, idk if anyone else feels this way. I would much more prefer to have explosions be controlled, eg. 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and so on.

I'm glad some of my views have been acted upon. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Prison will be fun to play again!
    But maybe make something so you still can earn momento money, will make it more fun!

DREWEVANS2005

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    Playing gamemodes on this server isn't all about making money, more so the fun of playing it. No point in having momento money just so you play on the gamemode.

got a few ideas regarding tokens etc!

make tokens a big part of the economy, as if right now they are as rare as finding diamonds in vanilla..
    idk how they are planned to be right now, but make it so u get 1 token per block you mine and can get "lucky blocks" with more tokens and make an upgrade on the pick where if u upgrade it you can get lucky blocks easier and more tokens etc. just an idea but i think its solid.
    but then u have to make the upgrades with tokens a bit more expencive, but atleast its a stable way to get tokens and not based on luck 100%

Edit:
    also add more upgrades to the pick other than explosive. like where u can mine an entire layer of the mine, where u can get more money for the blocks u mine etc.
    and also so that you dont have to be standing inside the plotmine when you reset it, just like near it. or maybe that is auto-reset when you have mined a certain % of the mine, maybe make a settings hub for it so people can pick the way they want it to work

this is part of plan already if you read the original post.
    yeah but didnt specify how easy they would be to obtain, and that with 1 token per block mined and then lucky block on top of that, just wanted to add some details that i thought would be great.