• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • 5 year anniversary! 75% off sale until sunday!

Prison Reset (8 March @ 3PM EST)

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    reset header.png

Hey guys, the long awaited prison reset is finally upon us! I'm excited to bring you guys a hopefully refreshing prison reset with exciting changes. Before we jump into whats been added/removed/changed, lets get the release details straight.

The release will be at 3PM EST this friday, the 8th of March. Omega ranked players will get to play the prison 1 hour in advance, so starting 2pm EST. This version contains some significant changes so expect bugs here and there.

Current prison will be taken down sometime thursday until the reset.

Here are the key points of whats changed:
    • New spawn
    • New pvp arena (the pvp is no longer around spawn, only at the arena).
    • Re-did the entire economy, from rankup prices to sell prices and multipliers.
    • Added McMMO.
    • Prestiging will now reset your balance.
    • Every 5 prestiges will now give you 2.5$ ad balance! That's right, while this is experimental and subject to change, you can now earn store credit by prestiging on prison!
    • Made donor kits significantly better but every week instead of every 2 days.
    • You can now sell by right-clicking your pickaxe at a block (subject to the same cooldown as doing /sell).
    • Donor ranks have been changed/updated. If you have one please see the store to see what perks it now has.
    • Added LuckyMining enchant that gives you tokens randomly while mining, the higher the level, the more tokens you get (current max level 25)
    • Raised the enchant caps significantly, the new max fortune is 5000.
    • Added minepacks, a custom digital backpack system that allows you to make use of fortune past it filling your inventory in one hit. The blocks can not be withdrawn from the minepack as they only accept mine blocks and are sold when you use /sell or sell at a sign. You can see the contents of your minepack by using /minepack or /bp. Minepacks have a max amount of slots, 1 item = 1 slot.
    • Improved mine system. Mines now reset instantly instead of gradually placing blocks.
    • Improved plotmine system. Fixed a multitude of bugs and now lets members use them while their owners are offline. Please check out the store section to see how they changed and how to use the new ones!
    • Holographic scoreboards at spawn (top 10 blocks mined, top 10 mcmmo power levels, top 10 balances, top 10 prestigers)
    • In an attempt to make the prison easier to understand for new players, we've removed the ranks past Free so now it goes A-Z then Free and then you prestige.
    • You can now withdraw a ton of tokens at once by using /ewithdraw (amount). This withdraws a note that contains the amount of tokens withdrawn instead of being 1 token per physical item (making an inventory hold 2304 maximum). This should facilitate the trade of enchant tokens.
    • You can now decide which items you want to be able to drop or not by holding the item and doing /nodrop. After doing so you can't drop that item until you run the command again.
    • Removed the freeworld as its useless in op prison, if anything just caused more random issues for no reason.
    • Removed the /afk plugin as it was a turn in a wrong direction.
    • And more to be seen on release!

Special mentions:
    Worldedit and kit pvp have both been removed from the prison store. Worldedit because its lead to too many dupes and kit pvp since it has not sold much. Purchasers of those two will receive ad balance automatically on their account in the next following days.

Last edited:

Aranadan

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    This looks good. Maybe I'll be getting into prison now.

Love all the new updates! Can't wait to see them in action!

xPhalanxed_

Glad to see this new updates take effect! So ready for that prison grind.

2plyy

I am so hyped for this update! Thank you so much for adding all these awesome features!

Shopz

Looks great so far! I'll be in school at launch but when I get home, I'll be on the grind.

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
    You can now sell by right-clicking your pickaxe at a block (subject to the same cooldown as doing /sell).
    Does this mean autosell and /sellall got removed or is it just an extra feature?

ItzMilka

Formerly known as xMilkax
    Nice but iam the 9march back iam a day to late to start grinding in my Large plot mine
    Gl and with the prison ranks if you do /kit can you get more tokens now??

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Does this mean autosell and /sellall got removed or is it just an extra feature?
    Extra feature, basically saves you from spamming the command, same cooldown and autosell is still superior.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Nice but iam the 9march back iam a day to late to start grinding in my Large plot mine
    Gl and with the prison ranks if you do /kit can you get more tokens now??
    I've buffed the kit tokens if that's what you are asking

Yeesss!!! Nice updates! It was time for reset (i think)

Do players hold world edit + kit pvp? If they bought it in v8. If this is not, are they going to get some ad balance?

Nooby__

This may actually get me playing prison again.

Braynt

Do players hold world edit + kit pvp? If they bought it in v8. If this is not, are they going to get some ad balance?
    Special mentions:
    Worldedit and kit pvp have both been removed from the prison store. Worldedit because its lead to too many dupes and kit pvp since it has not sold much. Purchasers of those two will receive ad balance automatically on their account in the next following days.
    Reset looks pretty neat.

Hey guys, the long awaited prison reset is finally upon us! I'm excited to bring you guys a hopefully refreshing prison reset with exciting changes. Before we jump into whats been added/removed/changed, lets get the release details straight.

The release will be at 3PM EST this friday, the 8th of March. Omega ranked players will get to play the prison 1 hour in advance, so starting 2pm EST. This version contains some significant changes so expect bugs here and there.

Current prison will be taken down sometime thursday until the reset.

Here are the key points of whats changed:
    • New spawn
    • New pvp arena (the pvp is no longer around spawn, only at the arena).
    • Re-did the entire economy, from rankup prices to sell prices and multipliers.
    • Added McMMO.
    • Prestiging will now reset your balance.
    • Each prestige will now give you 1$ ad balance! That's right, while this is experimental and subject to change, you can now earn store credit by prestiging on prison!
    • Made donor kits significantly better but every week instead of every 2 days.
    • You can now sell by right-clicking your pickaxe at a block (subject to the same cooldown as doing /sell).
    • Donor ranks have been changed/updated. If you have one please see the store to see what perks it now has.
    • Added LuckyMining enchant that gives you tokens randomly while mining, the higher the level, the more tokens you get (current max level 25)
    • Raised the enchant caps significantly, the new max fortune is 5000.
    • Added minepacks, a custom digital backpack system that allows you to make use of fortune past it filling your inventory in one hit. The blocks can not be withdrawn from the minepack as they only accept mine blocks and are sold when you use /sell or sell at a sign. You can see the contents of your minepack by using /minepack or /bp. Minepacks have a max amount of slots, 1 item = 1 slot.
    • Improved mine system. Mines now reset instantly instead of gradually placing blocks.
    • Improved plotmine system. Fixed a multitude of bugs and now lets members use them while their owners are offline. Please check out the store section to see how they changed and how to use the new ones!
    • Holographic scoreboards at spawn (top 10 blocks mined, top 10 mcmmo power levels, top 10 balances, top 10 prestigers)
    • In an attempt to make the prison easier to understand for new players, we've removed the ranks past Free so now it goes A-Z then Free and then you prestige.
    • You can now withdraw a ton of tokens at once by using /ewithdraw (amount). This withdraws a note that contains the amount of tokens withdrawn instead of being 1 token per physical item (making an inventory hold 2304 maximum). This should facilitate the trade of enchant tokens.
    • You can now decide which items you want to be able to drop or not by holding the item and doing /nodrop. After doing so you can't drop that item until you run the command again.
    • Removed the freeworld as its useless in op prison, if anything just caused more random issues for no reason.
    • Removed the /afk plugin as it was a turn in a wrong direction.
    • And more to be seen on release!

Special mentions:
    Where is the prison store??