• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Prison Reset (8 March @ 3PM EST)

stuktv

Formerly known as gjaltenma
    i think the reset balance after prestige is trash why is that you can deposit money to the gang bank or pay it to another people.
    the freeworld is removed, can we get beacons from /shop then or not? when its not im gonna suggest it on the forums.
    nice danny you listened to me i said add luckymining and you listened to me thanks for that.

Braynt

i think the reset balance after prestige is trash why is that you can deposit money to the gang bank or pay it to another people.
    the freeworld is removed, can we get beacons from /shop then or not? when its not im gonna suggest it on the forums.
    nice danny you listened to me i said add luckymining and you listened to me thanks for that.
    You can rankup to Free and that's the last rankup before you can prestige. They kept A-Z and Free, and removed all the ranks that came after Free.

Shopz

The balance reset isn't that big of a deal. Personally, I think it pushes people to prestige instead of hoarding money. Also, this version is going to be a lot harder, so you will usually spend awhile getting enough money to just prestige. Beacons: We could probably add them, no guarantees though. We do listen to suggestions. A lot of suggestions for prison were actually implemented, so be on the lookout for those. ;)

_Sprout

Really excited for members to see these new features, they live up to their hype. ;)

HellsPvp

Formerly known as BrayntJr
    Let's see who's gonna be the best good luck everybody

Oh no...
    Prestiging will now reset your balance
    Oh god no, are you still allowed to store your money on alts? And pay your main to prestige?
    but every week instead of every 2 days
    no
    the new max fortune is 5000
    Seems good, but does it take less tokens per upgrade though?

These are the things that I personally have questions about/don't like.

Most of the things I didn't quote are good or I just don't care about them. Aside from that I'll definitely start playing instantly and hope to get at least within top 5 of fastest P-Gods.
    Good luck everyone!

Shopz

Trust me, it's great.
    Oh god no, are you still allowed to store your money on alts? And pay your main to prestige?
    Yes, you can.
    The amount of tokens from kits now is insane. The kits have also been buffed so there's no point in there being thousands of them everywhere.
    Seems good, but does it take less tokens per upgrade though?
    Nope, takes a little more even. Last version it was way too easy to max out a pickaxe. I had about 7 in the end.
    Aside from that I'll definitely start playing instantly and hope to get at least within top 5 of fastest P-Gods.
    Let me just say prison god will be anything but fast. It should be at least 2 months before anyone gets to prison god. Even if they're playing all the time.

Nope, takes a little more even. Last version it was way too easy to max out a pickaxe. I had about 7 in the end.
    Very true, I had 6 as well. Still if it's 300 and it went to that high of an amount AND it takes even more tokens, I think that would be very hard... I know I'd get like 45K tokens with all kits but yeah.

Also Sell Sticks will be removed right lol, especially the infinite one in the store.