Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Intro

Hey guys, its finally time for a prison reset! We have been working hard for the past few weeks to create a fun prison experience. With this reset comes a fair amount of suggested things and some stuff we've been thinking about for a while. Below you will find a list of the main changes, the rest will be up to you to come on and see!

Time: The omega pre-access will start at 1pm EST this saturday the 20th and the public release will be at 3pm EST.

Changes

The picture really does not do it justice.
The biggest addition is that you can now keep progressing in the game when you are afk. We have added a special way of earning money while you are away (for example at school). All you have to do is /afk and click on "start earning" and the system will check which is the best mine you have access to and sell to it (at a lower rate than when you are actually playing of course).

The menu will forcefully stay opened while you earn money being afk

The system pays out every 30 seconds and when you click "stop earning" it will tell you in chat how much you've earned in total while being away.

This new system combined with playing actively daily will allow you to progress at a significantly faster rate.

Added gold shovel claiming to freeworld (guide: link). You get 100 blocks per hour played online.

Added /te pay (allows you to pay people in token directly instead of having to do it with the actual physical items).

Added /prestigetop (displays top 10 prestigers).

Put the server back on 1.8 to get better performance.

Fixed prisongod tag

Implemented our own /balance command that will format money up to sextillions. Example: https://gyazo.com/d56f54783ca6ac284af70a6dd755759b the old system used to be capped at 9Q I believe.

Added a /money command that displays helpful information about the economy (see: https://gyazo.com/954b6e4ec6626a7d286e9e27b8ce0489).

The above comes with the added functionality of being able to do /money #, for example /money 123456789 and get the formatted value in return (helpful for making sure an amount is what you think it is before buying or selling something to a chestshop).

Added Unbreaking enchant with tokens.

Fixed [item] in chat.

Explosive should be fixed in plotmines.

And much more that you will get to see this saturday! See you on!

Reactions
Why you gotta do this on a day I got band dogman

Anyways, gonna be lit brother

Reactions
Oh, this is amazing. Perhaps I will start playing again?

Braynt

Reactions
Looking good! Can't wait to start a new grind :)

CH34T

Reactions
Suppose it's good timing before I got too into it Kappa

Reactions
Can't wait till I get 69Sextillion

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
bless up

NameOfTheDecade

Formerly known as NameOfTheCentury
Reactions
Haven't played prison in 2 years but I might start up! sounds really cool especially with the afk feature.

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
Reactions
Cant wait, im so hyped

1uq

Formerly known as 1stMarin
Reactions
Banned #14
ok, now this is epic

Knucky

Reactions
Maybe this is a reason to play prison for me. Gonna check it!

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
So excited for this reset! Can't wait to play prison again! So that I can get off from playing GTA 5

Last edited:

ItzDqra

Formerly known as Fredjuhh
Reactions
Love this! I should get Omega soon so I get early acces :p:)
Probably buying that on black friday :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Braynt

Reactions
Love this! I should get Omega soon so I get early acces :p:)
Probably buying that on black friday :rolleyes::rolleyes:
1 question, I got /autosell from a warden key. Do I still get to keep that or not?
You can edit your comment by clicking on the "edit" button. And yes, you keep the autosell from the crate.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
omgomgomg I'm so excited :) thanks for this update it's gonna be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.