• Join our Discord
  • Prison V4 Progress

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, v4 is coming along nicely, here is a trailer we had made for you guys :

furthermore, if you guys have any last minute suggestions for the upcoming prison reset (date to be announced), its now or never, let us know in the comments below!

xxxterminated_

Formerly known as JuiceWRLD_
    Man, the video is fire. Can't wait for this to happen.

As for suggestions, maybe give us like a changelog on what's going to be added into the reset so we know what we should suggest or what we should suggest to tweak etc.

This looks really cool! Now I know for shure I will try out the V4 Prison.

OML custom enchants i honestly cant wait to glue my eyes into a jam packed prison one thing you didn't put into the video though is it OP or not? xD part from that what a guy you are love it :)

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
    Dude, seriously this looks sick
    I am hyped!!!

YoItsCrazy

Formerly known as CrazyCreeper0301
    The details in v4 are insane. I'm definitely hyped.

Are plotmines going to be fixed? And beyond that, will they have explosion in them?

If not, then we need to get the dev working on that.

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
    Are plotmines going to be fixed? And beyond that, will they have explosion in them?

If not, then we need to get the dev working on that.
    Pretty sure what plotmine plugin we do get is going to be a lot better from the shit we had in V3.

We could allow players to probably allow them to place their plot mine once, and once only, but this could be hard on implementing. Or we can try allowing explosion to work in each of the plot worlds, which might resolve the plot mine explosion problem. But if neither of these are implemenlable, we can always stick to the normal ranked mines.
    Either way, I don't mind where I mine.
    Just thought it might help to share these ideas.

PolyHexx

Will there be plotmines in the V4 or will there not but if there are do we get ours from V3?

Maartxo

Will there be plotmines in the V4 or will there not but if there are do we get ours from V3?
    Anything that you have donated for, you get in the next Version, so if Plotmines get fixed, you will recieve one. (I suppose you get your Plotmine tokens back too, since you bought them).
    So don't worry about that.

D

Deleted member 198

What are the custom enchants going to be? Just the pickaxes like in v3 or swords/axes/bows as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.