Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Question about voting with alts.

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey all, since we now all can get adbalance by voting (wich is awesome) the question was raised if that also applies to alts.

I have an alt with titles and all and like my own account, it is an official account. I think that voting with this alt can't be a problem despite the fact i can make 50 cents per day. But another player did confuse me because that can give me some advantage over other other players (this counts for all players who use alts in the game).

Because i want to play in a honest way i won't vote with my alt till a mod or admin can give an answer to this. Is voting with an alt giving a player an unfair advantage over other players or not? :)

BangtanKook

Reactions
Currently, to my knowledge, there is no rule against it.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
Cool, thanks for your answer. Then i'll vote till somethings changes in that. :)

Edit:
Just found out that 4 out of 5 voting-sites do have an IP-check so this wasn't a big deal after all. :)

Last edited:

Expired_420

Formerly known as _Impression_
Reactions
Cool, thanks for your answer. Then i'll vote till somethings changes in that. :)

Edit:
Just found out that 4 out of 5 voting-sites do have an IP-check so this wasn't a big deal after all. :)
You could use a VPN on the alt account to vote, though it may be against the rule for "glitching" or taking advantage of a bug. So just check in with Staff before you go on and do so.

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
You could use a VPN on the alt account to vote, though it may be against the rule for "glitching" or taking advantage of a bug. So just check in with Staff before you go on and do so.
No. Using a VPN to vote on an alt account is allowed as that's the same thing.

Germiknight

Reactions
I mean voting is voting. The reason we vote is to get ad balance and and to get keys. But it also helps promote the server. So, I thinking voting on alts with a vpn is greate as it gets our server higher up on server lists. I would say go for it until told otherwise.

Reactions
Thread starter #7
That is a good workaround to bypass the IP-checks, thanks. :)

I mean voting is voting. The reason we vote is to get ad balance and and to get keys. But it also helps promote the server. So, I thinking voting on alts with a vpn is greate as it gets our server higher up on server lists. I would say go for it until told otherwise.
And a higher ranking on these sites wich draws more people to the server and more people on the server means more money from the shop (ranks etc). :)

I'll carry on voting unless told otherwise.

Reactions
Hmm gonna search for a good vpn (not hoxx vpn) to do that. :)