Question about voting with alts.

Discussion in 'Game related' started by bazs2000, Jun 11, 2018.

1. bazs2000

bazs2000 Member

Hey all, since we now all can get adbalance by voting (wich is awesome) the question was raised if that also applies to alts.

I have an alt with titles and all and like my own account, it is an official account. I think that voting with this alt can't be a problem despite the fact i can make 50 cents per day. But another player did confuse me because that can give me some advantage over other other players (this counts for all players who use alts in the game).

Because i want to play in a honest way i won't vote with my alt till a mod or admin can give an answer to this. Is voting with an alt giving a player an unfair advantage over other players or not? :)

2. BangtanKook

BangtanKook Active Member

Currently, to my knowledge, there is no rule against it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bazs2000

bazs2000 Member

Cool, thanks for your answer. Then i'll vote till somethings changes in that. :)

Edit:
    Just found out that 4 out of 5 voting-sites do have an IP-check so this wasn't a big deal after all. :)

#3 bazs2000, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  4. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

You could use a VPN on the alt account to vote, though it may be against the rule for "glitching" or taking advantage of a bug. So just check in with Staff before you go on and do so.

5. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

No. Using a VPN to vote on an alt account is allowed as that's the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

I mean voting is voting. The reason we vote is to get ad balance and and to get keys. But it also helps promote the server. So, I thinking voting on alts with a vpn is greate as it gets our server higher up on server lists. I would say go for it until told otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. bazs2000

bazs2000 Member

That is a good workaround to bypass the IP-checks, thanks. :)

And a higher ranking on these sites wich draws more people to the server and more people on the server means more money from the shop (ranks etc). :)

I'll carry on voting unless told otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Qrtz__

Qrtz__ Member

Hmm gonna search for a good vpn (not hoxx vpn) to do that. :)

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!