Prison Refresh Freeworld

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by XxurpownerxX, Aug 9, 2018.

1. XxurpownerxX

XxurpownerxX New Member

The freeworld in the server has been thoroughly explored and built throughout. Although the entire freeworld hasn't been mined out many key elements of it have been destroyed. The ender dragon was slain and shortly after the end portal was destroyed. Many users would like to access the end, maybe to even build an Ender city or something of the sorts. I think it would be a good idea to refresh the freeworld on the prison server in order to not only return the ability to access to end as well as refresh stronghold and dungeons in order to allow for rare items to be more available to the players.

-XxurpownerxX

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KariKittyx

KariKittyx Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Personally, this sounds like an amazing idea. Most people do use plots for farms etc (of course spawners do not work here), so a free world reset (Overworld at least) sounds like a perfect idea. It's a horrible situation for new players or people who missed the reset as they have no way to get spawners (mostly Blaze spawners) or any End items because as you said, the resources are depleted and the End Portal has been long destroyed. As someone who missed entering the End as the portal was destroyed on practically day one, I'd love to get my hands on an Elytra, or just an area in the End Cities to build as I've never been there.

Edit: Like Shft said, maybe even restoring the end portal would help this. Personally, i'd love either or. A /warp End and /warp Nether would be amazing too.

+1

#2 KariKittyx, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. Maybe they don’t have to reset the entire end just maybe make the border a bit bigger and adding in more end temples and restoring the end portal and simply the Owner and Manager could stop regular players from destroying the portal so everyone can enjoy the end and build whatever they would like to build.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. ItzBoo

ItzBoo Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Honesty, I totally agree, the time prison reset I was unable to play because I was busy, by the time I got on, nearly all the elytras were gone. I’d love a reset to the end. I think a /warp end would not be very useful due to most of the items already been taken. However, I think this would be great to see!
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yifann

Yifann Member

Would be amazing if this would happen, I’ve been wanting to have a dragonhead since forever!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. poppybear699

poppybear699 Member

This would give people a new chance, and now that I've heard this, I really wanna be more involved in all this freeworld business

7. MiauwPower

MiauwPower New Member

now 2 months later it is completely empty. You can hardly find anything more.
    so I think it's a very good idea so +1 from me :)

• Old Old x 2
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!