Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Global Reply to suggestions

1uq

Formerly known as 1stMarin
Reactions
Thread starter Banned #1
what's the point of having a suggestions area if you don't even reply to them?

literally suggestions sitting out from last year, still not yet answered whether they will be added/implemented or disregarded.

some of you guys are an absolute joke.

Last edited:

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
some of you guys are an absolute joke.
First of all, excuse you?

It’s not like they never get looked at, the suggestions for each gamemode get looked at when they get reset or when there’s a need for some new stuff. You can’t say they never get checked.

However, I do agree with the fact that they might need to get looked through more often, but it feels like you’re blaming the entire staff team; meanwhile, most of them don’t have a say in what happens or what doesn’t. Just don’t phrase it like you did, there’s no reason to act this way/target people that have no power in this matter.

Fair point, poor wording.

Last edited:

_Sprout

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
I agree with lieze. I also agree that suggestions should be replied to more often and not just looked at to show that staff actually take notice of possible new features.

This does not mean you get to call the staff team a joke. I myself have suggested things that were never replied to, but you don't see me filing complaints in this manner. Perhaps a more subtle nudge next time.

Also if you don't like how the staff team is performing, apply.