Skyblock Reset?

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by Kiip_, Jun 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kiip_

Kiip_ New Member

Maybe we can do the reset this month because some players are to good and its not motivating for beginners to play.

2. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

We reset skyblock about 2 or so months ago. I really don’t think another one is gonna come for a bit. Before it is probably factions.

3. MaketBoss

MaketBoss Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I wish for the same too but Germi is right :(

4. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

I feel like once prison cools off a little bit, this could happen. However, as said above, we don't need to just reset the gamemodes every little while. 3 months isn't that long, especially for a gamemode on this server.

5. de_Skiller

de_Skiller New Member

people who play skyblock from the beginning can help people that have just started, so it can be nice to start now.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!