• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Retiring creative

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hi guys, as you might have noticed we have removed the creative server. This has been done because for months (if not longer) the gamemode has been dead and a waste of space/effort. We prefer to remove it and focus our efforts on the other gamemodes that are doing well. Sorry if you were one of the very few that played.

As for any purchases, please email [email protected] with your ign and what your purchased on creative and we will hook you up with a coupon/giftcard that you can spend on other gamemodes.

Thanks for understanding :)

rest in peace skelacra.. I mean momentocreative

Shopz

F
    rip creative, gonna miss people giving me hacked books and telling me to open them.

AbrahamLinci

Formerly known as iPatrickFails
    yoo this just made me lose a whole bunch of money while gaining some at the same time :(

digiboi_

Formerly known as DerpyEagle_
    so, I recently returned to momento, and I realize that I bought a rank in creative. I didnt get anything back yet. Since I havent received anything back, I kinda want my money back from my rank. My rank was master, and I have no idea how to show proof, since it has been over a year.

Thanks,
    -Devil

so, I recently returned to momento, and I realize that I bought a rank in creative. I didnt get anything back yet. Since I havent received anything back, I kinda want my money back from my rank. My rank was master, and I have no idea how to show proof, since it has been over a year.

Thanks,
    -Devil
    Just email support. They could probably still be able to help you with your problem.

[email protected]