Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison Sell Cobble at Every Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
This really is for people with plot mines.
This isn't that important, probably is pretty useless but anyways.

When I'm mining in a plot mine with a pick that has explosion, the explosion breaks blocks outside the mine, this includes the cobblestone. It fills up my inventory without knowing and I see my inv fill up and sell for only 50% of max sell value.
If /sell sells cobble at all mines, then I won't have this problem because the cobble will be sold and I won't lose a bunch of money with smaller invs.

This probably won't get added but would be nice.

Raider20

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
I've seen this happen, I feel a simple solution could be to have the plot mine create 2 wide bedrock ring at the top layer so it can't break through. I'm not sure how the plot mines are set up or how hard this could be to add but its the first thought that entered my mind.
The line drawn around the plot mine shows where the extra bedrock layer would be. Although this is a minor thing that happens, it isn't game breaking I can see where it would be somewhat annoying. 2019-03-09_22.57.03.jpg

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Unfortunately these wont be added, I suggest leaving a gap between your plotmine and plot. Thank you for making a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.