Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambroski

Reactions
Thread starter Banned #1
Can you please remove getting kicked for spamming /sell. Honestly there is no point in upgrading to a max pick because if you do and fill your inventory super fast it is not like you can sell as fast as you mine or you will get kicked.

Germiknight

Reactions
yes... all that needs to be said even though people need to stop complaining about it I feel it should be tweaked.

Reactions
A tweak of this 'spamkick' would be appreciated. On SB i have an ironfarm wich gives enough iron to fill up ones inventory very quick. A few days ago i was testing how much money a player could get per minute and i was getting kicked. At first i didn't understand why but after a short wile i found out that it was an autokick due to the sell all-commando i used rapidly.

NethaHunter

Reactions
Apparently, it is impossible to remove.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
I've never been kicked for spamming /sell ?

Expired_420

Formerly known as _Impression_
Reactions
I've never been kicked for spamming /sell ?
It usually happens to players who play prison, for most those who have an OverPowered pickaxe which fills your inventory in seconds and you need to spam /sell to keep selling and getting more money and since you type the command multiple times at once too quickly, it overwhelms and you basically get kicked out for "spam."

xxxterminated_

Formerly known as JuiceWRLD_
Reactions
probably like that so if people have auto scripts or anything, they can't spam /sell every 100 milliseconds/spam continuously.

Hambroski

Reactions
Thread starter Banned #8
probably like that so if people have auto scripts or anything, they can't spam /sell every 100 milliseconds/spam continuously.
then what is the point of upgrading pickaxe if you can't sell faster lol

DensityChild

Reactions
Banned #9
I mean I think that is what Apuxe is trying to argue but the problem is the autokick is there to protect the server.

MamaBeau

Retired
Reactions
Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.