Prison /sell Kick

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by Hambroski, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Hambroski

Hambroski Active Member

Can you please remove getting kicked for spamming /sell. Honestly there is no point in upgrading to a max pick because if you do and fill your inventory super fast it is not like you can sell as fast as you mine or you will get kicked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

yes... all that needs to be said even though people need to stop complaining about it I feel it should be tweaked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bazs2000

bazs2000 Member

A tweak of this 'spamkick' would be appreciated. On SB i have an ironfarm wich gives enough iron to fill up ones inventory very quick. A few days ago i was testing how much money a player could get per minute and i was getting kicked. At first i didn't understand why but after a short wile i found out that it was an autokick due to the sell all-commando i used rapidly.

4. NethaHunter

NethaHunter Active Member

Apparently, it is impossible to remove.

5. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

I've never been kicked for spamming /sell ?

6. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

It usually happens to players who play prison, for most those who have an OverPowered pickaxe which fills your inventory in seconds and you need to spam /sell to keep selling and getting more money and since you type the command multiple times at once too quickly, it overwhelms and you basically get kicked out for "spam."

7. xxxterminated_

xxxterminated_ Formerly known as JuiceWRLD_

probably like that so if people have auto scripts or anything, they can't spam /sell every 100 milliseconds/spam continuously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hambroski

Hambroski Active Member

then what is the point of upgrading pickaxe if you can't sell faster lol

9. DensityChild

DensityChild Well-Known Member

I mean I think that is what Apuxe is trying to argue but the problem is the autokick is there to protect the server.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!