• Join our Discord
  • September top voters & top donor

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, as always, the top 10 monthly voters receive a reward in the form of a store coupon, so does the top donor. Here are last month's winners!

the top donor was : YellowWolfje

You should receive your coupons via forum PM within 24 hours of this post, if not, PM me about it

Parier

Thank you, with the code it says the coupon is not valid

Parier

Ok sorry for constantly posting, but I have copied the code and got 10 legend keys for $2.50, but now when I went to get more it said I am not able to redeem this code, can someone please help.

Ok sorry for constantly posting, but I have copied the code and got 10 legend keys for $2.50, but now when I went to get more it said I am not able to redeem this code, can someone please help.
    Your can use the code 1 time so you have to spent $25 in 1 time. Good luck this month!

Omg r u kding me... I spent 2.50.. Last month i spend it in 4times...

Keirian

Formerly known as WutsThis
    Are you able to purchase more than one thing at one time, thus having the coupon cover all of it? Ex. Buying a plot mine global rank and a donor rank, under 25 dollars. Would the coupon cover all of it?

Yes you can buy multiple items at the same time. Be aware, you can use the voucher one time. So if you spend 22,50 you loose 2,50.

Status
    Not open for further replies.