• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Shft/Shaft’s re-introduction

iShftt_

Formerly known as xShft_
    Hi guys! So as many of you know i resigned and left the server back in January this year to focus on school.

You may of seen me on the server a few time or in and about forums / discord during the time because I like the server a lot so why not still see what’s new:)

So as my exam season has passed I will be making a return to the server! And I hope to see many new faces that I haven’t met in the past couple of days. And to see a few old faces is always good too.

This was short but it’s all I could think of sooo xd
    Hope to see you all online!
    Shft/Shaft

iShftt_

Formerly known as xShft_
    Thanks Fatal, we should play factions together again
    Wb shft, gl in grades:cool:
    Thanks Wub great to see you again
    WB shift! I've already seen you around but ... yeah. BTW I should get your DC
    I will msg you my discord in game
    Welcome back shft! You better be getting good grades boi
    Thanks Braynt, I mis getting destroyed by you in pvp, and I’ve told tried my best so i hope it pays off
    Welcome back shft <3
    Thanks AJ<3

Braynt

Thanks Braynt, I mis getting destroyed by you in pvp, and I’ve told tried my best so i hope it pays off
    Awh you're making me blush. I mis destroying you in pvp as well, but can't do much about it anymore you know. I also truly hope your grades are good.

Welcome back! Its really fun to play with you while in the discord vc with you! Only downside of you in pvp is the shoogah xD

iShftt_

Formerly known as xShft_
    Welcome back! Its really fun to play with you while in the discord vc with you! Only downside of you in pvp is the shoogah xD
    Hey my shoogah is the best it’s your fault for killing me when I warn you that I have a full inventory of sugar lmao
    Welcome back shft! (You're a dora bowl!!) <3
    <3 you’re fanta stick
    welcome back homie, hope to see you around.
    Thanks man, great to see you back on the network also