Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
With the new update, the economy has lowered. This means that the prices for items in the shop have become very expensive for new people.

I suggest lowering it by maybe 99% or 99.9% (as have everything else) to fit the new economy. I've seen in chat people asking for money to buy the things off the store.

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
How much lower? All prices are already in the thousands. That seems pretty cheap to me.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
Well considering you get less than 20K per inv at the start, a 200K price tag per block for wood is quite expensive. Maybe just a 99% cost reduction (as I stated in the original post).

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Well considering you get less than 20K per inv at the start, a 200K price tag per block for wood is quite expensive. Maybe just a 99% cost reduction (as I stated in the original post).
I believe you're looking at the price for a whole stack. It's actually $3,135 per block of oak wood. Again, this isn't that much to ask. Once you get moving in the prison 200k quickly becomes nothing.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
The prices are cheap, just rankup a little. Suggestion denied, thanks for taking the time to suggest it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.