Prison show warp in the tab

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by de_Skiller, Jun 13, 2018.

1. de_Skiller

de_Skiller New Member

maybe it's a idea to show the warp that everybody is in the tab.
    So you can see who need some help.

2. NemoTheNemo

NemoTheNemo Formerly known as Skylar__

I don't believe this would be a good feature as some people don't want others to know where they are. This could be someone mining on their plotmine and not wanting to be bothered by others who are standing on their mine/asking to be added. I don't see much benefit to adding this either. If a player needs help, they would type it in chat, which then they would give out their warp. If people don't want to type in chat, they can't ask for help anyway and knowing their warp would do no good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Apuxe

Apuxe Formerly known as xApuxe_

Then make a command that will allow them to turn the rank on / off on the tab like in V5 for global ranks

4. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

To be honest, Apuxe what you suggested would probably take a lot of time. Not saying hard work is good I am just saying that hard work for something so insignificant as your warp on the tab list isn’t a good way to use our energy. We have a limited amount of thing we can do things we can deal with and to me, this does not seem worth enough for us to crank out hours of work for something like this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

This doesn't seem very useful because people can just say what warp they are at in chat? It would also take a while to make and wouldn't be very useful. I don't think this should be added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KariKittyx

KariKittyx Formerly known as ShadowNoEar
    Staff Member Mod

If I remember we had something like this a while back. It was very cluttered and honestly, the new tab is streamlined and shows the important things- those being staff and of course global donator ranks.

7. Evalutionary

Evalutionary Formerly known as Evaporation_
    Staff Member Admin

Yeah I agree. I've seen other servers that have it set up with what rank they are in tab and its not very pleasing to look at.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!