Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Skyblock Reset [11 October]

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    When?

11 October at 3pm EST (2pm EST for omegas)

What?
    Two new skyblock servers! Heres a list of all the more noticeable changes, the rest you will have to see for yourselves ;)
    • Updated from 1.8.8 to 1.12.2 (still with 1.8 combat)
    • Removed the sync system. Both new servers will be seperate. The system was too flawed and exploitable.
    • Changed our weekly island top competition to a weekly top island levels gained competition. This means that instead of always rewarding the people at the top, we will be rewarding those gain the most levels that week. This new system is automatic.
    • Changed item/mob/spawner stacking systems. Coded an entirely new one which should fix our current issues (spawner loss & anomalies).
    • New spawn with warzone (you will have to see it for yourself!)
    • Added exp trading to /trade
    • Upped the spawner limit to 10 stacks of 1000
    • Changed condense wands to be sticks (so they dont get sold) and added them to /confirmdrop
    • Moved from old custom enchants plugin to the same new one towny uses, same for auctionhouse
    • The warzone will have a koth and envoys!

How do I get what I bought before back?
    Since we are moving from sync'd skyblocks to seperate skyblocks we have had to implement a way for players to chose on which server they want to get their sellblocks, sell wands and condense wands back. To get them back, go to your server of choice and do /redeemer and click on the items you want to redeem on that specific server. Please keep in mind that it will only be redeemable on one skyblock. If you have any issues with this, please email [email protected] and we will get to you asap.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on!

Last edited:
    we will be rewarding those gain the most levels that week.
    I'm worried this will be abused by people lowering their island level one week and then the next week putting it all the way back up again and continuing this cycle. Can you confirm whether this system will only count levels gained above the island's highest level ever achieved?

KariKittyx

Retired
    I'm worried this will be abused by people lowering their island level one week and then the next week putting it all the way back up again and continuing this cycle. Can you confirm whether this system will only count levels gained above the island's highest level ever achieved?
    I can confirm we have already thought of this and abuse of this kind will not be possible.

ItzMilano

Will there be 3 skyblocks like Nebula, Galaxy & Supernova or just one??

Is there a way to keep the economy renewed so it doesn't get boring overtime? A thing I heard a while back was to switch up sell prices of commonly used farms. So for example say sugarcane was high and cactus was low, to then switch them around so the sugarcane farms aren't that useful anymore. I hope this makes some sense xD Kind of like a mini reset during the season, just so that it stays innovative and newer players can catchup easier.

GalaxyKal

Is there a way to keep the economy renewed so it doesn't get boring overtime? A thing I heard a while back was to switch up sell prices of commonly used farms. So for example say sugarcane was high and cactus was low, to then switch them around so the sugarcane farms aren't that useful anymore. I hope this makes some sense xD Kind of like a mini reset during the season, just so that it stays innovative and newer players can catchup easier.
    Adding on to this it could be nice to add some “boosters” as well during certain times of the day so some random item,announced in chat with a message like “blank now sells for blank% more, will sell for more at said time, just a pop-up thought.

Are pistons or anything comming back? Just so that you have to build thing in order to gain money, not just afking and making spawner money?

With 2 new skyblock servers do you mean. Nebula galaxy Supernova and 2 others or are the other 3 being replaced

With 2 new skyblock servers do you mean. Nebula galaxy Supernova and 2 others or are the other 3 being replaced
    The 3 servers are being replaced with 2 separate servers (Fantastica & Utopia) which will be isolated from each other.

Are pistons or anything comming back? Just so that you have to build thing in order to gain money, not just afking and making spawner money?
    There's likely going to be this thing where fergy switches up the sell prices each month to make different things more and less valuable to make the economy different. So it isn't going to be a case of build one sugar cane farm, place spawners and you're done.