• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Skyblock Reset [22 Dec @ 12pm EST]

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, a lot of you have been wondering why there was no eco change date announced on the last rotation and that's because we were preparing for this reset! Now I know this reset is a little early but I'm hoping the awesome changes will make up for that and will provide you guys with some fun on the holidays :)

Here are some of the most notable changes:
    • New spawn & warzone (click me)
    • Moved back to a better item/block/mob stacking system.
    • Changed skyblock plugins to a new one so some things will be different but it should be much better overall!
    • No more nether
    • Island level will now be formatted in chat and scoreboard so for example 20k instead of 20000.
    • Added your islands rank in scoreboard https://gyazo.com/9b701b1024c350c563081482d8516d26
    • Made it so any members of the island doing /is level will update your level on the is top.
    • Fixed the island top hologram from having random texts.
    • The new skyblock plugin comes with the requested feature of island banks (/is withdraw and /is deposit).
    • The new skyblock plugin comes with a perm system, you can promote your island members to certain ranks for more perms.
    • Made pistons and observers legal but in limited quantities/island.
    • You will be able to purchase hopper limit increases on the store.
    • Removed spawner limits, you can now stack them infinitely.
    • Fully remade the eco (/shop) and adjusted the donor multipliers accordingly. Change will be visible in store at launch.
    • Replaced the custom enchants plugin with the old one people prefer.
    • Removed koth from the scoreboard so now it will only be present in chat.
    • Added a new npc, "The Plug" which will have rotating weekly themed deals, for example one week spawners for certain mobs are cheaper, the next week mob drops sell for more. This should be a fun alternative to our eco changes!
    • and more!

The reset will be live at 12pm (noon) EST the 22 December. Omegas will have access an hour early, so 11am EST.

I hope to see you guys on!

Last edited:

Th0m04

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    what will the hopper increase be? now it’s 64

Last edited:

Xeraton

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    What will the observer/piston limit be? Also 64 or more?

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    What will the observer/piston limit be? Also 64 or more?
    16 piston, 16 sticky piston, 10 observers. We'll see if we wanna raise them depending on how laggy it turns out to be
    what will the hopper increase be? now it’s 64
    The store will sell island upgrades to 96 and 128

Last edited:

Xeraton

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    16 hopper, 16 sticky hopper, 10 observers. We'll see if we wanna raise them depending on how laggy it turns out to be

The store will sell island upgrades to 96 and 128
    Sticky hopper?

I think he meant 16 pistons and 16 sticky pistons.