Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Skyblock reset

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys,

Sorry if this comes at a surprise to some but we have decided it would be best to reset skyblock. This is a little sooner than anticipated but its to be ready for the summer peak of july and to fix the performance issues we are currently facing.

The idea behind the reset is to release 2 skyblock servers (like back in the day) to allow us to split the playerbase and hold more players globally on our skyblock servers. Here are a few key points as to what this means:
    • Donor ranks will sync between skyblocks so you will not need to purchase a new rank to play on either.
    • This means that you will technically be able to own/be apart of 2 islands (one on each skyblock) so that's someting that could be interesting for some.
    • Synchronized chat and inventory, enderchest, levels & armor between both servers. This means that you'll be able to trade items acquired on one server with people on the other and also chat with them.
    • Bug fixes & optimizations
    • A move to a more spawner based economy (the current economy is pretty spawner based, aside from the walls of cactus)

The reset would be released this saturday the 22, at 1pm EST with omega pre-access starting at 12:00 EST.

A more formal thread will be made in a few days, I just wanted to give you guys an early warning. Please feel free to leave any last minute skyblock related requests/suggestions that haven't already been posted here!

Parier

Super hyped!!!! Can we maybe get a name teaser???

Shfttt

Formerly known as xShft_
    Nice reset, maybe for next season in crates as you can get armor and a sword and a bow separately, maybe split them into two ‘packs’ of sort so you can get either the separate piece (with the same chances) or the whole set for like a 2% chance or something?

I only just joined the server. This actually sounds exciting because of being able to sync inventories between the two servers while having two different islands.

I'm a little bummed since I did buy some keys yesterday. But they were on sale so not too bummed. The reset sounds really exciting though.

Is there A possibility that there will be a big sale in the store along side the reset? So I can buy crate keys in bulk again :)

Is there A possibility that there will be a big sale in the store along side the reset? So I can buy crate keys in bulk again :)
    Nobody knows whether a sale would actually occur. I don’t think there would be a sale when it comes to gamemode resets (I might be wrong though)!

Anyways, hyped for the reset!

digiboi_

Formerly known as DerpyEagle_
    At least I can start equally with the other players this time, started late when i came back late april :/

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
    Just came back so it’s definitely exciting to get a fresh and equal start.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this comes at a surprise to some but we have decided it would be best to reset skyblock. This is a little sooner than anticipated but its to be ready for the summer peak of july and to fix the performance issues we are currently facing.

The idea behind the reset is to release 2 skyblock servers (like back in the day) to allow us to split the playerbase and hold more players globally on our skyblock servers. Here are a few key points as to what this means:
    • Donor ranks will sync between skyblocks so you will not need to purchase a new rank to play on either.
    • This means that you will technically be able to own/be apart of 2 islands (one on each skyblock) so that's someting that could be interesting for some.
    • Synchronized chat and inventory, enderchest, levels & armor between both servers. This means that you'll be able to trade items acquired on one server with people on the other and also chat with them.
    • Bug fixes & optimizations
    • A move to a more spawner based economy (the current economy is pretty spawner based, aside from the walls of cactus)

The reset would be released this saturday the 22, at 1pm EST with omega pre-access starting at 12:00 EST.

A more formal thread will be made in a few days, I just wanted to give you guys an early warning. Please feel free to leave any last minute skyblock related requests/suggestions that haven't already been posted here!
    I hope that this won't happen again :)