• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Skyblock V8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Well, this is gonna be fun. Guess the grind is real in all game modes now.

only 1500 spawners? but now people are going to make islands with alts and make a extra ig farm on the alt island

only 1500 spawners? but now people are going to make islands with alts and make a extra ig farm on the alt island
    One way to get around this issue might be to make sell blocks a bit harder to get or more expensive, as they seem to be just as important in IG farms as the spawners. Without them, or with less of them, you would have to manually sell all of the iron, which is a pain and very inefficient even with only 50 spawners(which is what I currently have on my island).
    This might not work, I'm open to feedback.

One way to get around this issue might be to make sell blocks a bit harder to get or more expensive, as they seem to be just as important in IG farms as the spawners. Without them, or with less of them, you would have to manually sell all of the iron, which is a pain and very inefficient even with only 50 spawners(which is what I currently have on my island).
    This might not work, I'm open to feedback.
    Most of the players have already got a sellblock and after the reset you will get that back so I don't know how they going to fix that

Most of the players have already got a sellblock and after the reset you will get that back so I don't know how they going to fix that
    Hmm, good point; I didn't realize that you would get the sell block back. My suggestion might not work then.

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
    I'm actually pretty excited for this, hope it will be as nice as the last version of Skyblock.
    good job danny & exphire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.