Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germiknight

Reactions
Well, this is gonna be fun. Guess the grind is real in all game modes now.

DusJayden

Reactions
only 1500 spawners? but now people are going to make islands with alts and make a extra ig farm on the alt island

ItsMattyy

Reactions
Very exciting! Can't wait! Thanks for the update. :)

Reactions
only 1500 spawners? but now people are going to make islands with alts and make a extra ig farm on the alt island
One way to get around this issue might be to make sell blocks a bit harder to get or more expensive, as they seem to be just as important in IG farms as the spawners. Without them, or with less of them, you would have to manually sell all of the iron, which is a pain and very inefficient even with only 50 spawners(which is what I currently have on my island).
This might not work, I'm open to feedback.

Reactions
One way to get around this issue might be to make sell blocks a bit harder to get or more expensive, as they seem to be just as important in IG farms as the spawners. Without them, or with less of them, you would have to manually sell all of the iron, which is a pain and very inefficient even with only 50 spawners(which is what I currently have on my island).
This might not work, I'm open to feedback.
Most of the players have already got a sellblock and after the reset you will get that back so I don't know how they going to fix that

Reactions
Most of the players have already got a sellblock and after the reset you will get that back so I don't know how they going to fix that
Hmm, good point; I didn't realize that you would get the sell block back. My suggestion might not work then.

Reactions
Tomorrow is the big day. Is everybody prepped for it? :)

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
Reactions
I'm actually pretty excited for this, hope it will be as nice as the last version of Skyblock.
good job danny & exphire.

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Looking pretty fresh, nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.