Skyblock Skyblock

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by TimeWarpDrive_77, May 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TimeWarpDrive_77

TimeWarpDrive_77 New Member

Add Beetroot seeds and bunny eggs to the shop. Beetroots are unabtainable otherwise

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

tbh beetroot comes from "mowing" the grass. Also, if you are in 1.11 or lower, beetroot will not show up.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. TimeWarpDrive_77

unless thats The "mowing grass" feature is unique to this server, you are wrong because in vanilla you can only get wheat seeds from the grass.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. xTjoto_

xTjoto_ Well-Known Member

Oh, this is vanilla?

5. TimeWarpDrive_77

When i say vanilla i mean no mods (not plugins). I have broken a bunch of grass and i have only recieved the regular wheat seeds from doing this.

6. TimeWarpDrive_77

What do mean if you are in 1.11 or below beetroots won't show up? Beetroots were added in 1.9.

7. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

You could've put these together you know. Instead of waiting that timer just to send a second one and post farm. Anyway...

I'm pretty sure you can get beetroot seeds, I could be wrong but I have gotten them before, unless my brain is just plain nothing. I'm pretty sure I've gotten them from breaking grass (Like Germi said above.) and I thought they were in the shop. Maybe not, I can't remember other than breaking the grass to get em.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!