Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Add Beetroot seeds and bunny eggs to the shop. Beetroots are unabtainable otherwise

Germiknight

Reactions
tbh beetroot comes from "mowing" the grass. Also, if you are in 1.11 or lower, beetroot will not show up.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
unless thats The "mowing grass" feature is unique to this server, you are wrong because in vanilla you can only get wheat seeds from the grass.

Tjoto

Reactions
unless thats The "mowing grass" feature is unique to this server, you are wrong because in vanilla you can only get wheat seeds from the grass.
Oh, this is vanilla?

Reactions
Thread starter #5
When i say vanilla i mean no mods (not plugins). I have broken a bunch of grass and i have only recieved the regular wheat seeds from doing this.

Reactions
Thread starter #6
tbh beetroot comes from "mowing" the grass. Also, if you are in 1.11 or lower, beetroot will not show up.
What do mean if you are in 1.11 or below beetroots won't show up? Beetroots were added in 1.9.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
What do mean if you are in 1.11 or below beetroots won't show up? Beetroots were added in 1.9.
When i say vanilla i mean no mods (not plugins). I have broken a bunch of grass and i have only recieved the regular wheat seeds from doing this.
You could've put these together you know. Instead of waiting that timer just to send a second one and post farm. Anyway...

I'm pretty sure you can get beetroot seeds, I could be wrong but I have gotten them before, unless my brain is just plain nothing. I'm pretty sure I've gotten them from breaking grass (Like Germi said above.) and I thought they were in the shop. Maybe not, I can't remember other than breaking the grass to get em.