• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Event Skywars Event

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Retired

Introducing our next live event - Skywars! After many requests from players and staff, we decided to bring Skywars as our next event. The event is hosted at /server event

There will be two maps, Clockwork and Funky, with 4 games going at a time. In game, there are two leaderboards, one for top kills and one for top wins. 1 kill gives you two points, 1 win gives you 5 points. All top 5 players (of both top kills and top wins) will have their kills and win points calculated. To enter a game you will need to right click the signs which are placed on Emerald blocks, these are located in front of where you spawn. The rewards are as follows:

Top Winner (1st) | $50 Giftcard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
    Top Winner (2nd) | $25 Giftcard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
    Top Winner (3rd) | $15 Giftcard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
    Top Winner (4th) | $10 Giftcard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
    Top Winner (5th) | $5 Giftcard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net

The Skywars event will be up for 2 hours, meaning you'll need to grind to stay on top! All games will start once there are 4 players in the game.

Normal rules take place, no hacking and make sure to have fun!

The whitelist will be taken off at - Time: SUNDAY 10TH OF MARCH 2019 (7PM GMT, 1PM CT, 11AM PT, 2PM EST) and closed on the same day 2 hours after.

Kind Regards,
    Momento Management

Raider20

I'm going to win, hope to see everyone there :)

Sophieexo

Retired
    Alright this I can kinda do :) see yall there xx

*rekting* shall commence once i join the lobby, but this event sounds like fun

Aww, I'm at work so I'll miss it
    Maybe next time though? As long as they aren't any time from 2-7 :p

Aye, looks fun! Sadly I won't be able to join bc I got school during those 2 hours. Is there a way to spectate it though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.