• Join our Discord
  • Spawn/PvP Arena

• Thread starter Deleted member 4481
    • Start date
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    D

Deleted member 4481

Hello, over the past couple of days I have been busy on creative, I have been creating and developing either a spawn area or a PvP arena for the Prison gamemode. You can find the arena on creative at /p h xShft_PvP 4 (Images weren’t available for a reason so I couldn’t upload one sorry)
    P.S all responses after viewing the plot are welcome and appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Liezexo

Retired
    Dear Shft,

In my brutally honest opinion, this will not be a spawn, nor a pvp area.
    It's kind of too much glowstone, lava and well, too much of everything really. You do seem to have put a lot of effort into it which is nice, the bridges are decent, yet there are two (somehow not all four) which are unsymmetrical, I have a thing for symmetry, so maybe that's just me.
    The platform itself, is too square, funnily enough, this is infact a block game. I mean this as in, not much variation of shapes, it doesn't appeal to my eye, to say the least (except for all the brightness, heck I think you set yours to 'Moody').
    Also, I don't really like the colours, they are pretty basic yes, but they don't mush too well. Also, the 'pvp' ground, I think it is at least, is kind of mono-colored and empty. Not much going on there, would be nice if you added some stuff to it. Some obstacles or some trees, get creative.
    If you added more shape to it, got rid of some (if not all) glowstone, have some more stuff going on down on the 'pvp' ground thingy, it'd be a lot better.

Anyways, you asked for my opinion, so that's it. Do know that I do not mean to offend you with this.

D

Deleted member 4481

Thank you Waltt, I will keep all of this in mind and I will add to the build and I did try my best to make it symmetrical, I don't understand what you meant when you said about the "yet there are two (somehow not all four)", Maybe we can talk about this in game when we next meet, and that is true I did ask for an honest opinion so in that way I thank you dearly for not just saying something that is the opposite opinion towards your thoughts on my build, I will be adding most of your suggestions to the build, so once again I would like to say thank you for your honest opinion it means a lot :)

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
    Hey Shft, I have to agree with @Waltt about the fact that there is to much glow stone in your design, and maybe you can add some more details to the plot because it's kind of boring to look at right now. About the bridges, I like them.

Just like Waltt, I'm absolutely not trying to offend you with this. Just wanted to give you my opinion!

D

Deleted member 4481

Thank you Thomas, If you came and checked the plot out again I have changed it and made improvements on the build and I removed some of the glowstone as suggested

D

Deleted member 4481

Good luck with building it!
    Thank you, but it is already built, you can view it if you go to /p h xShft_PvP 4 but you have to be on creative

Liezexo

Retired
    He removed the plot, I'll be locking this thread since it's long gone anyways. Please stop necro-posting/post farming by commenting on old threads. You can see the date they are posted in case you didn't know. You've now received a warning point for doing so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.