Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hi I think on Towny they should have custom spawners like animals and you can obtain them in crates. Also I think /setwarp should not cost money because I wasted money on a /setwarp and I WAS NOT MY FAULT and I am very sad so please consider this :)
- Caprial:)

Reactions
The main problem with this is the fact that there is a peaceful mob limit per chunk so adding peaceful mob spawners would be somewhat weird to implement especially with the peaceful mob limit. However, this is still a good idea with the spawners. Also certain hostile mob spawners would be helpful, especially slime with how difficult it is to find slimes in the wild. However /setwarp needs to cost money because then imagine the amount of warps that people would have if it didn't cost money. However, it would be nice if warps could be removed and moved in case you decide to switch towns, ect.

Kratos0121

Reactions
I feel like in some way this could be a good idea, but like NermalNeedsCofee said it would be somewhat weird to implement.

OGGod

Reactions
I don't think this would be good becouse it would remove the whole point of towny being an SMP. We can't forget this is not a factions server its an SMP server. At the end the point is to grind in a vanilla way not a plugin way.

McCalan

Reactions
I don't think this would be good becouse it would remove the whole point of towny being an SMP. We can't forget this is not a factions server its an SMP server. At the end the point is to grind in a vanilla way not a plugin way.
Well towny already has some plugins like the custom enchants in. The custom spawners would make grinding a little bit more easier. but easier isnt always good. so maybe fo rme