Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindyxx

Reactions
Thread starter Banned #1
hello,
so ive have an idea, i have seem this on other servers ,but:
i thought maybe you can make a command called /staff and then you can see if there is any online and if they are online on which server they are playing
so i can just type /staff and see oh raider is online on creative and if ireally need help i can just hop on creative so i can ask for help
thanks for reading

Shopz

Reactions
I agree, this would be an easy way for players to get in contact with online staff members. Though we only have 5 servers and it doesn't take long to just hop from server to server looking, I'd still like to see this added.

Raider20

Reactions
This idea would be a very cool and easy way to find staff and get help, also you can always DM me, or any other staff online for that matter on discord. I'm always available as my DM's are very dry ;)

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
I’ve suggested this before, I’ll follow up on it!

_Sprout

Reactions
I would absolutely love for this to get added. +1

Reactions
This command is by far my favorite command on any server, I see it on almost all other servers I play on and it really helps especially for when there is someone hacking/advertising and you want it dealt with quickly rather than a report.
Even though it doesn't take long to find staff by jumping from server to server, it still is faster to know which one to go to.
All in all love the idea! (I was thinking of suggesting this actually, thx tho)

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Added, use /staff

Status
Not open for further replies.